WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One time I made a fake ID to get into a club... Funny thing about it, I was over 21 and could legally drink... Blockbuster had kept my license (said they didn't have it, but wound up calling a few days later for me to pick it up)... Anyhow, club had said a photo ID and birth certificate would work, so I made a fake photo ID for where I worked at the time.

I think that's a serious felony, and not something you should be posting around :winktongue:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure the statute of limitations has since long elapsed...

Betcha if he goes back to the same club and runs into the bouncer using his REAL ID the bouncer may say:

"Hey, i remember you. I liked your fake ID from the last time better than this one."

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Was talking with the GF today over breakfast at the start of watching the movie "Selma". I told her that the irony isn't lost on me that here on MLK day i can argue that 'Murica is even more fractured and divided than it has been in a long time...probably since the 1960s.

She goes to to remind me that there is some progress...we got a non white guy and a black man in fact both elected and reelected to the Presidency. She's right there.

And yet...should we be satisfied that ? We cannot, nor should be.

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significant than the color of his eyes...there's war" Bob Marley. The struggle...continues.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Was talking with the GF today over breakfast at the start of watching the movie "Selma". I told her that the irony isn't lost on me that here on MLK day i can argue that 'Murica is even more fractured and divided than it has been in a long time...probably since the 1960s.

She goes to to remind me that there is some progress...we got a non white guy and a black man in fact both elected and reelected to the Presidency. She's right there.

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significant than the color of his eyes...there's war" Bob Marley. The struggle...continues.

Was about to say Bono. But then i remembered that he did a cover of Marley's song.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh dear God save us.
Those ***** politicians of ours are about to fill an application for joining EU. Now how stupid do they think European politicians are, they'd sure had to be more stupid then ours to welcome us in EU.

I just don't get it how do they expect a country consisted of 13 parts, with 13 governments, 220+ ministers and 3 presidents to be allowed to join EU.

Every day new humiliation.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I watched the movie Selma. It was very good movie but I wonder if anyone got anything out of it or just flew over their heads

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear God save us.
Those ***** politicians of ours are about to fill an application for joining EU. Now how stupid do they think European politicians are, they'd sure had to be more stupid then ours to welcome us in EU.

I just don't get it how do they expect a country consisted of 13 parts, with 13 governments, 220+ ministers and 3 presidents to be allowed to join EU.

Every day new humiliation.

Well I bet than can't be as bad as the ones in the us ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A
I have to admit getting the Wordflow keyboard on my Z3 would be great. So long as it works the same as it did on the L920. My wife will be pleased as well as she hates all the corrections. Saying that she's been using voice to text with Google keyboard at home and it's very good.
Seeing as msft is putting word flow on iOS I wouldn't be surprised if they port in over to Android next :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Was about to say Bono. But then i remembered that he did a cover of Marley's song.

The funniest thing is that Eric Clapton covered a TON of Bob Marley's songs and they became small hits. And the ****ed up part is some of those folks when they hear the originals, they ***** over how a black artist cannot be original and covered his music. I'm like WTF?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Another great rock legend passed away, this time it's Glenn Frey.
These next few years will probably be full of this kind of thing.

I guess hell will definitely need to freeze over now for a Eagle's reunion.

Not that there is a hell or heaven.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The funniest thing is that Eric Clapton covered a TON of Bob Marley's songs and they became small hits. And the ****ed up part is some of those folks when they hear the originals, they ***** over how a black artist cannot be original and covered his music. I'm like WTF?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
When I found out Bob Marley did the originals I thought they were better. Not that Eric did a bad job I just think it's lacking something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077