WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm glad to be narrowing down my mobile gadget list to focus solely on the stuff I'm going to use more actively.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

More Sony stuff!

Not really. I may add the metal strap for the Sony watch, but nothing else. Sony is still a bit to nonchalant for my tastes these days. I was going to get a Zenwatch 2, but I got something else instead.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Sarah Palin endorses Trump... That's all you need to know about Trump...

Her endorsement speech, if you can call barely putting two words together in coherent sentences a speech, was just awful. I could watch it, let alone read it.

Meanwhile her son isn't a bright shining star...

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So our week of winter appears to be done. We're up to 12C by Monday.

I guess it could always drop again but I sort of doubt it. Typically the last two weeks of January are the coldest of the winter.

Then again, this weather is messed so maybe it will freeze in July.... Nah

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So our week of winter appears to be done. We're up to 12C by Monday.

I guess it could always drop again but I sort of doubt it. Typically the last two weeks of January are the coldest of the winter.

Then again, this weather is messed so maybe it will freeze in July.... Nah

Few years ago we had snow in May, so, yes, you can't really predict weather these days.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Few years ago we had snow in May, so, yes, you can't really predict weather these days.

One year in Toronto we had an ice storm in May that lasted 3 days. Another year it snowed in the first week of June.

In Toronto we've had +13C temps in December. +30C temps in the summer with humidity on top. It's all a bit wacky.

In Finland the summer I lived there it got up to +30C which is highly unusual for Finland. The winter earlier the same year they had the largest amount of snow in Helsinki in years.

Nothing surprises me much.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

One year in Toronto we had an ice storm in May that lasted 3 days. Another year it snowed in the first week of June.

In Toronto we've had +13C temps in December. +30C temps in the summer with humidity on top. It's all a bit wacky.

In Finland the summer I lived there it got up to +30C which is highly unusual for Finland. The winter earlier the same year they had the largest amount of snow in Helsinki in years.

Nothing surprises me much.

All i can say is, HAARP! lol

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wish MS could push out an update and allow us to remove Search/Cortana software button and replace it with Multi-tasking one.
I'm loosing my nerves for having to long press the back button.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Nothing creative, noteworthy or earth-shattering to share at this time.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Her endorsement speech, if you can call barely putting two words together in coherent sentences a speech, was just awful. I could watch it, let alone read it.

This actually helps to solidify what we all knew...Trump will eventually get the GOP nomination. As knucklehead as Palin is, she still has pull amongst Tea Party voters and the GOP needs to start to look more unified sooner than later.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think people will troll the elections and vote for Trump, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think people will troll the elections and vote for Trump, lol.

Any rational human being in the US... and there are a few of them, just unfortunately most of them ignore politics, will not vote for Trump.

It's unlikely that Trump will get it in. However, if he does, I feel really sorry for anyone living in the US but maybe that will be the wake up call that the country needs... then again there are lot of ignorant people in the US...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So our premier said that the reason our people have so few money is because they buy stuff other than oil and flour, other than stuff they need to survive.

I guess we too have a Trump-like politician, that is, unfortunately more than few of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans