WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So Sarah Palin endorses Trump... That's all you need to know about Trump...

Her endorsement speech, if you can call barely putting two words together in coherent sentences a speech, was just awful. I could watch it, let alone read it.

Meanwhile her son isn't a bright shining star...

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

What made me shake my head was when Palin blamed Obama for her sons assaults charge since he has PTSD. While PTSD is no laughing matter , I guess it's easy to blame Obama for that . I'm sure she had enough money to help her son out .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Any rational human being in the US... and there are a few of them, just unfortunately most of them ignore politics, will not vote for Trump.

It's unlikely that Trump will get it in. However, if he does, I feel really sorry for anyone living in the US but maybe that will be the wake up call that the country needs... then again there are lot of ignorant people in the US...

._. I have a bad feeling in my stomach If he does get elected

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just goy back from my birthday party. Came home an hour earlier than i thought. But anyway, it's 1:20 am now, and it was more than great.

I'm drunk as s*** now, so i'm immediatelly going to sleep.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even the new guy is now cracking jokes about it....situation must be quite dire....

It isn't pretty...sometimes when a woman get petty and tries to hide it by being a woman, you just have to be classy and call out bull**** by being classy.

But this too, like most things, will pass in time.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really really really really hope msft picks up the slack on the audio department when it comes to music . I like what he lg did with the v10 by adding a DAC. If there is anything I want more than amoled on the next msft phone I want them to give me a good audio jack .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really really really really hope msft picks up the slack on the audio department when it comes to music . I like what he lg did with the v10 by adding a DAC. If there is anything I want more than amoled on the next msft phone I want them to give me a good audio jack .

If Nokia didn't do it and MSFT bought out Nokia's, what makes you think MSFT will wake up one day and decide to do that?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like I'll get pounced with snow this weekend. I'm off on Monday, so the commute to work might be ****ty. We'll see if I can get home Monday morning; if it's as bad as they say, I'll go home Tuesday. I think I'll spend the snow by the GF, to which she is very pleased.

Just another headache in the list of headaches to deal with...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

True but it could happen. Would be nice

You're using the same wishful thinking MSFT has been using for the Windows Mobile platform for the past 10 years and the same wishful thinking Sony has been using for their restructuring for the past 10 years.

Call me when it happens, as I have to hear it to believe it...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like I'll get pounced with snow this weekend. I'm off on Monday, so the commute to work might be ****ty. We'll see if I can get home Monday morning; if it's as bad as they say, I'll go home Tuesday. I think I'll spend the snow by the GF, to which she is very pleased.

Just another headache in the list of headaches to deal with...

So now spending the extra night at the GF's is a headache?

Have a great morning!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So now spending the extra night at the GF's is a headache?

Have a great morning!

The snow is a headache...and you gave me a headache with that just now since you knew the snow being the headache was the headache i was referring to, not the GF...

Good morning as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The snow is a headache...and you gave me a headache with that just now since you knew the snow being the headache was the headache i was referring to, not the GF...

Good morning as well.

May the coworkers, NJ Transit, the GF and snow all give you an Advil and some water today....

If you get a migraine, I'll send you some Imitrex

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

May the coworkers, NJ Transit, the GF and snow all give you an Advil and some water today....

If you get a migraine, I'll send you some Imitrex

I'd prefer a diversion of the course of the snow over any advil, thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb