WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You slept well, feeling hungover? :D And congratulations on your 18th birthday, a bit late but better late than never :D

Thanks.
Well i couldn't sleep, i slept around 5 hours. And yes, hangover is here, unfortunately, lol. That's the biggest downside of alcohol for me since i get drunk very easy.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.
Well i couldn't sleep, i slept around 5 hours. And yes, hangover is here, unfortunately, lol. That's the biggest downside of alcohol for me since i get drunk very easy.
3 of my friends are celebrating BDay tomorrow. One 18 and other 2 19, I will be driving though since on Sunday mum is celebrating her 50th birthday and I don't want to look like some kind of alcoholic in front of relatives

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

3 of my friends are celebrating BDay tomorrow. One 18 and other 2 19, I will be driving though since on Sunday mum is celebrating her 50th birthday and I don't want to look like some kind of alcoholic in front of relatives

I can see you've been the one who's driving more than couple of times lately :winktongue:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have sociology project to do for my class. I've done the poll already on Survey Monkey, now all i have to do is write those results down in Word and print it.
It would all be nice if Word hadn't turned to be a total nightmare. I just can't understand why is it so hard to insert image and then move it around. It works perfectly in PowerPoint.
Converting an image to word isn't that easy, or converting it to pdf then to word.

I'm gonna call it a brake, and continou tomorrow

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, this was the air freshener i was thinking you could get...maybe not as stylish for your tastes, but a bit more subtle. In this picture it is open...one of those twist to open style ones.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 23891.jpg
    23891.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is what I've got posted on my office door...

Attachments

• 23892.jpg
    23892.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, this was the air freshener i was thinking you could get...maybe not as stylish for your tastes, but a bit more subtle. In this picture it is open...one of those twist to open style ones.

That would be a bit odd to have on my desk at work... Having an open office for plan.

Doesn't look too bad. I think we have those over here.

For home the wife usually has incense.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.
Happy belated birthday. Nothing worse than a hangover... But I hope you enjoyed yourself more importantly.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Stay safe. I haven't seen the news yet this morning but they're calling this a 1 in 100 years storm yesterday. That is going to be something...
Everyday we hear about a new weather event which gets described as a 1in 100 year event - snowstorm in Eastern USA, mudslides in CA, rains in Chennai and there are still a zillion skeptics out there who claim there us no proof that "Climate Change" is real....sheesh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077