WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Everyday we hear about a new weather event which gets described as a 1in 100 year event - snowstorm in Eastern USA, mudslides in CA, rains in Chennai and there are still a zillion skeptics out there who claim there us no proof that "Climate Change" is real....sheesh!

We're about to enter the new ice age they say.
Does that mean we're getting the mammoths back?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, come and get this...if you blow your back out, that's now my concern...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Attachments

• 83647.jpg
    83647.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Everyday we hear about a new weather event which gets described as a 1in 100 year event - snowstorm in Eastern USA, mudslides in CA, rains in Chennai and there are still a zillion skeptics out there who claim there us no proof that "Climate Change" is real....sheesh!

Meanwhile, some of these goofy Republicans with their special interests in big business will say climate change is a hoax...maybe it is a hoax on the same level of Sarah Palin being fit to be President...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Stay safe. I haven't seen the news yet this morning but they're calling this a 1 in 100 years storm yesterday. That is going to be something...

Thanks. Looks like I may not get home until Tuesday. Too early to tell, but I don't think that Monday morning commute will be any good

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning crew! (EST U.S. Time)

Just checking in... I'm off today and thought I'd try to get some forum time in. What's new?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I hope everyone's ok up north with those storms.. Namely my father who lives out on the Cape in MA. I'll be calling him this evening to check up on him.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Had to do a factory reset on my iPhone 6S Plus yesterday. Everything was still working, except Game Center... Apparently it got screwed up somehow, and some games that were tied to it, wouldn't load. All fixed now!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh and I got some exciting news yesterday... One of my biggest guitar idols is coming to town for a concert... Joe Satriani!!! Live at the Florida Theatre on March 19th.

I can't wait! I've seen several shows at the Florida Theatre, and it couldn't be a more perfect venue for him. Versus a big stadium or arena, the historic Florida Theatre (built in the '20s) was built and designed with acoustics and sound quality in mind.

I'm buying our tickets this week, as the 1900 seats will probably sell out quick.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Meanwhile, some of these goofy Republicans with their special interests in big business will say climate change is a hoax...maybe it is a hoax on the same level of Sarah Palin being fit to be President...

Or that POTUS was responsible for Track's PTSD, SMH.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. Looks like I may not get home until Tuesday. Too early to tell, but I don't think that Monday morning commute will be any good

So how's the snow treating you :eek: about how much of snow do you think you have :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That would be a bit odd to have on my desk at work... Having an open office for plan.

Doesn't look too bad. I think we have those over here.

For home the wife usually has incense.

Well, you cannot hang incense at work, although I'm sure you'd try if you could. I'm sure they have most sophisticated and stylish versions that aren't as obvious.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks to the GF, i had to go to the store. This is what i encountered...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 24052.jpg
    24052.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)