WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That is usually the case in the first 24 hours after a big snow storm.

It's still not done yet. Looks like it'll go on record as one of the worst ones around. The real fun is come Monday when it's time to get out. It'll be a mess all of next week for sure.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Doubt very many, assuming they get the roads clear tomorrow, based on when the snow stops. Monday morning the commute will be a pain in the ***.

A bunch of people will work remotely and a whole bunch will call in sick...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's always fun to have an atheist friend.
Right now, at the moment, he's trying to convert me to atheism and to proove that islam is a fraud. I don't mind it, i'm bored anyway. Luckily i'm one of those people who know how to make you nervous, so i'm doing the same thing to him. He snapped in less than 10 minutes.

And, i kinda wonder, why did he pick me to dicuss religion? I mean, i'm not your most devoted believer.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh and I got some exciting news yesterday... One of my biggest guitar idols is coming to town for a concert... Joe Satriani!!! Live at the Florida Theatre on March 19th.

I can't wait! I've seen several shows at the Florida Theatre, and it couldn't be a more perfect venue for him. Versus a big stadium or arena, the historic Florida Theatre (built in the '20s) was built and designed with acoustics and sound quality in mind.

I'm buying our tickets this week, as the 1900 seats will probably sell out quick.

Wanted to reply to this earlier, but the WC app wouldn't let me for some reason.

I've seen video on Loudwire (or was it UltimateClassicRock?) where he announces G4 Experience. There's gonna be whole bunch of guitarist, including Steve Vai.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm almost finished with my sociology project. I've figured out how to move those god damn photos in Word.
When i get it done it will have around 28 pages. I think i've exaggerated a bit.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is the PM and it is still going...

Attachments

• 24055.jpg
    24055.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm home from the party, it was ok :) It's incredibly cold though, around -10C, We were driving for about 30 minutes and even the ice on the bonnet didn't melt completely. It's bad....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What a long day...I am off to bed and the wind is howling like crazy out here....after all it is that time of the year when the Santa Ana winds go bonkers around here in SoCal...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's always fun to have an atheist friend.
Right now, at the moment, he's trying to convert me to atheism and to proove that islam is a fraud. I don't mind it, i'm bored anyway. Luckily i'm one of those people who know how to make you nervous, so i'm doing the same thing to him. He snapped in less than 10 minutes.

And, i kinda wonder, why did he pick me to dicuss religion? I mean, i'm not your most devoted believer.
I personally don't think anyone should try to convert anyone.

Going by what you've said my guess is that he felt you were closer to questioning and abandoning you faith than anyone he knows.

I'm happy to talk religion with anyone but I'm more likely to upset them than the other way around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb