WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man I'm exhausted. I've been at the house all weekend and I'm going there today to finish the bottom half of the kitchen. This weekend coming I should finish it and start painting... Hopefully. Things are taking way longer than I'd like.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I personally don't think anyone should try to convert anyone.

Going by what you've said my guess is that he felt you were closer to questioning and abandoning you faith than anyone he knows.

I'm happy to talk religion with anyone but I'm more likely to upset them than the other way around...

Well i'm not questioning my faith but i'm just not religious, that's all.

And this conversation ended just like that, he lost control totally and got nervous and angry while it was all fun to me.

I agree with you there. No one should try to convert anyone, or try to tell them that this religion is better than that, this is true and that's not. I'm afraid that my dear muslims are the first ones to tell you that your religion isn't correct, or to tell you that islam is the only true one. I hate that stuff.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man I'm exhausted. I've been at the house all weekend and I'm going there today to finish the bottom half of the kitchen. This weekend coming I should finish it and start painting... Hopefully. Things are taking way longer than I'd like.

Ah, renovations, the most miserable times of men's life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is how it finally looks...and yes, that's a car buried...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 24057.jpg
    24057.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll also post pictures of how it looks by my apartment when i get home...

Attachments

• 24058.jpg
    24058.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A friend in NYC posted a commercial plane that's buried

Too much stuff is buried. The issue is when the snow turns to that brown mush or when the snow freezes up to make that slippery ice sheet.

This is a hot mess for the next few weeks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like i may be able to get part of the way home...if the buses are up and running for tomorrow morning, I can get back to my apartment.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday there was a big big storm I'm my neck of the woods. There was a supercell that was capable of tornado and lots of hail. Lucky it didn't hit Orland. It hit a city north of Orland. It dumped a foot of hail ..yes hail. I saw pictures on Instagram and snapchat. They had to bring in snow plows to clear the roads. Crazy since that doesn't happen here in northern cali .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today I am going to get my bag read for my first day of school. I also got a call from admissions office saying " yeah you'll graduate this summer just make sure you pass history" I'm glad that this is the last general Ed class I need since I'm done with my core classes.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Today I am going to get my bag read for my first day of school. I also got a call from admissions office saying " yeah you'll graduate this summer just make sure you pass history" I'm glad that this is the last general Ed class I need since I'm done with my core classes.
You better pass the history class and prove history wrong by getting on first base!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion