WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the regular bus lane i connect at is snowed in and crews are working hard to plough it. I was going to wait until later to go to the post office, but at the rate how ****ty the bus service is, I'm better off going early.

Traffic is seriously bad. I'm going to have to leave even earlier tomorrow morning to get to "paying rent" on time...SMH...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Hey at least you got today off when you would have had to start even earlier than tomorrow...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just saw a storefront damaged by the weight of the snow. It was an old store, but still messed up...

We had a big snowstorm in Flagstaff in 1999, 42 inches in a couple of days, a lot of places had their roofs collapse, including a very interesting eclectic bookstore called Bookman's.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Need to round up the other managers and decide if we are going to extend an offer to someone we interviewed last week....decisions, decisions....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, at least the snow hasn't changed the state of things at my local post office...still overworked, underpaid and unappreciated as ever...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That store looks boarded up so it might be a pretty long time before anything on that sidwalk gets removed...

It is under construction, so you're right...this and the construction site across the street from it appeared closed, much to the chagrin of the construction crews, I'm sure...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That is a swell idea, they might just start clamoring for "Trump roast" as a dish across the pond...a side accompaniment to fish and chips!

They may just roast his *** and not eat him...neither would i, as anything THAT toxic your best hope is indigestion...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Need to round up the other managers and decide if we are going to extend an offer to someone we interviewed last week....decisions, decisions....

Good luck with that. I'm in your candidate's shoes, waiting about a transfer opportunity in the hospital i interviewed for at the start of the month...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If i had to dig this out, I'd start a fight...(this is in the parking lot adjacent to my building)

Attachments

• 24207.jpg
    24207.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, at least the snow hasn't changed the state of things at my local post office...still overworked, underpaid and unappreciated as ever...

Of course, somebody's pissed off in line at the post office. Yup, Mondays...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'm waiting in the street for the bus in FRONT of the bus stop because...

Attachments

• 24210.jpg
    24210.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good news...NJ transit did process my claim successfully.

Bad news...it takes 4-6 weeks until i get it. So maybe March...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99