WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's always the concern...black ice on the road for drivers, high snowbanks for pedestrians and drivers to navgiate and frozen ice for pedestrians to walk on. Fun times indeed...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Which is why high elevation in Arizona is much better than the Midwest where that snow doesn't go anywhere till April. In our case it would all be gone in a couple of weeks!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This damn school will cost me my nerves. I have like 4 books to read in next two weeks, and i'm in math-informatics class. Can't even imagine what those guys in literature class are going thru.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

American history is somewhat dull. Hopefully he has a good teacher.

I took American history back in high school. I got a good grade. I imagine our learning of it was probably different than what pupils learn in the US. Still, it wasn't as good as thought it would be. I did get bored but managed to slog through it.

My teacher is the talking type. So it seems he will be a good teacher. 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the new girl is here...and is apparently quite possibly an ex patient of mine. More training to do...

So my supervisor sees the sign on my door and is analyzing the hell out of it. Fortunately, the new girl got the joke right away.

And the little general on the team AKA the man eating feminist is rushing to show the new girl the ropes...sigh...but the new girl seems sharp enough.

Well, the day is off to an annoying start.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I injured my feet today at football, I can't put any weight on my right leg. Will have to go to doctor tomorrow probably :(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss