WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like it went quiet here...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I was in meetings non stop today from 9AM to 5:15PM today. I also needed to get the film on the back windshield replaced under warranty at the car tinting shop. Busy day today..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was in meetings non stop today from 9AM to 5:15PM today. I also needed to get the film on the back windshield replaced under warranty at the car tinting shop. Busy day today..

Life's like that at times. Spent the whole day with the new girl showing her the ropes.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm. The sky is falling in WP between Joe B's iPhone usage and Daniel's article with the 520 still king of the WP marketshare.

Is that really surprising though?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Must say that Arrow is still my favorite launcher. I respect Nova, but i like where Nokia's launcher is going. Maybe i need to get that G4 and run the Z launcher as my daily on it to compare...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I'll rant for a few minutes before going to sleep...

I miss WP. Not enough to come back as a daily driver, but enough to lament over those days i put up with horrid, horrible internet speeds due to band issues in order to use the live tiles. I loved the 925...i just disliked T-Mobile's software updates issues. I'm almost tempted to go to find one...in fact, it is one of the few phones I'd take on a trip where I'd want a simple smartphone that covers the basics really well...

Therein lies my problem with WP now. The cheap phones cover the basics well and the flagships covers the basics OK. Cost to value ratio is off. I hope it gets fixed but I'm not holding my breath...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So...I'll rant for a few minutes before going to sleep...

I miss WP. Not enough to come back as a daily driver, but enough to lament over those days i put up with horrid, horrible internet speeds due to band issues in order to use the live tiles. I loved the 925...i just disliked T-Mobile's software updates issues. I'm almost tempted to go to find one...in fact, it is one of the few phones I'd take on a trip where I'd want a simple smartphone that covers the basics really well...

Therein lies my problem with WP now. The cheap phones cover the basics well and the flagships covers the basics OK. Cost to value ratio is off. I hope it gets fixed but I'm not holding my breath...

Your ratio of smartphone to smartwatch has flipped, 1 phone and three watches...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Your ratio of smartphone to smartwatch has flipped, 1 phone and three watches...
That's another problem. There isn't much in the way of smartwatch support for Windows 10 Mobile. (I don't consider the Band/Band2 to be a smartwatch--it's a fitness tracker.) Smartwatch choices (that really look like watches) are very limited.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope this will fix the damn issue with the video...
db1fde055492a5eed68625f6da24d06f.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I see that Joe thing took off. :p

Thing is, his response to the whole thing is a load of rubbish. He's been using an iPhone for years and he's trying to imply he's new to it.

Sad. Very sad.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was just reading up to the 2nd page, but I stopped...

Yeah it's turned ugly there. Apologist and nay sayers. Sounds like every other issue on this forum. WM10 is great! No WM10 is full of bugs! My L950 is fantastic! My L950 is total garbage... and on it goes...

The thing with that thread is that people miss the point. You're a high level executive of a software company that sells products as well. Your're the face of said team. Regardless of their 'platform neutral' ideology there is that question of what's happening with your own OS? Why aren't you using it while travelling? Saying it's for 'learning about the competition' is a load of rubbish. He's owned an iPhone for years and to say he's still 'learning' about it is ridiculous.

If he's taking a sabbatical and is no longer seen as a MS employee then so be it. Use what you want. However, if you're returning to said company and plan to remain the 'face of Windows' then you should be experiencing your own product while away and see what others are facing when using said product. Otherwise people will see you as traitor and a BS sales man. It's the perception of not only your customers that are seeing that but also potential customers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium