WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah it's turned ugly there. Apologist and nay sayers. Sounds like every other issue on this forum. WM10 is great! No WM10 is full of bugs! My L950 is fantastic! My L950 is total garbage... and on it goes...

The thing with that thread is that people miss the point. You're a high level executive of a software company that sells products as well. Your're the face of said team. Regardless of their 'platform neutral' ideology there is that question of what's happening with your own OS? Why aren't you using it while travelling? Saying it's for 'learning about the competition' is a load of rubbish. He's owned an iPhone for years and to say he's still 'learning' about it is ridiculous.

If he's taking a sabbatical and is no longer seen as a MS employee then so be it. Use what you want. However, if you're returning to said company and plan to remain the 'face of Windows' then you should be experiencing your own product while away and see what others are facing when using said product. Otherwise people will see you as traitor and a BS sales man. It's the perception of not only your customers that are seeing that but also potential customers.

Ibid.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I can't wait for the week to end, but the problem is that i work on Saturday...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it's turned ugly there. Apologist and nay sayers. Sounds like every other issue on this forum. WM10 is great! No WM10 is full of bugs! My L950 is fantastic! My L950 is total garbage... and on it goes...

The thing with that thread is that people miss the point. You're a high level executive of a software company that sells products as well. Your're the face of said team. Regardless of their 'platform neutral' ideology there is that question of what's happening with your own OS? Why aren't you using it while travelling? Saying it's for 'learning about the competition' is a load of rubbish. He's owned an iPhone for years and to say he's still 'learning' about it is ridiculous.

If he's taking a sabbatical and is no longer seen as a MS employee then so be it. Use what you want. However, if you're returning to said company and plan to remain the 'face of Windows' then you should be experiencing your own product while away and see what others are facing when using said product. Otherwise people will see you as traitor and a BS sales man. It's the perception of not only your customers that are seeing that but also potential customers.

I walked away from Windows for this reason. If you cannot fully stand by the product, I've got no reason to.

I think the pricing of the 950 was a mistake. Big time. Even though the designs were uninspired to some degree, they should have been priced to move units, "not for the fans".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the 6 years I've been doing this commute, today is the worst by far for traffic on my bus route...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm already tired of meetings and I'm not at work yet.

First up is some sensitivity staff training. Recently, some ******* ER MD had allegedly sexually assaulted two patients (WTF?). So the hospital is doing this whole training thing. Next, my supervisor is calling a team meeting (ugh). There was an informational webinar i wanted to attend after that i may not be able to do...and i have medical charts to finish documenting in and follow ups to do.

I need some booze.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

How are you guys doing? :) I'm starting to use the leg I have in plaster and it kind of goes but I won't put too much pressure on it :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

God damn it. I've wasted all my Gillete razors, you know the ones that move around, adjust to your face. So i had to shave with the regular razors, none-adjustable ones (i don't know how to name them). And as you can assume, i'm cut in pieces. It's like i had a butcher shaving me.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

God damn it. I've wasted all my Gillete razors, you know the ones that move around, adjust to your face. So i had to shave with the regular razors, none-adjustable ones (i don't know how to name them). And as you can assume, i'm cut in pieces. It's like i had a butcher shaving me.
Likewise, I am now using the cheap, disposable ones and the experience is poor compared to Gillette blades. I need to buy a new ProGlide.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol!

They've moved the snow off the streets to other places, but it was still crappy traveling even yesterday. This stuff won't melt for weeks.

Does some snow turn into big chunks of ice that look like mini icebergs in the street ? :p i ask because I remember it snowed here in Orland when I was in 2nd grade and the day after the left over snow turned into ice :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786