WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Having Trump as President may also increase the risk of cancer.

Sorry, I'll take my chances with the alcohol. Besides, Rue, i thought you were more of a wine drinker anyways...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I think having Trump as president would be a disaster of major proportions and not just for the USA.

I drink cider and wine. I can't drink beer, it does't agree with me. Most liquor is ok too.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Recent studies indicate that there is no safe level of drinking. Recommendations is to reduce your drinking to a minimum and when you do drink keep it to one or two 'units' (whatever that is).

I don't see how could someone find out that alcohol can be beneficial. Especially vodka and stuff like that with all that ethan. That stuff can get you blinded.

Though people in medieval times uses to drink beer, both kids and their parenta. It was cheap and nutritious, so why not.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Huh that's interesting.then again I don't drink alcohol. Though at this point in time what doesn't give you cancer :/

Getting old is all that's required really. Our bodies haven't really evolved to handle our old age as of yet. Maybe a few more generations from now (if the anti vaxers don't get their way) we should live longer and hopefully healthier. So long as people generally eat well and keep generally fit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't see how could someone find out that alcohol can be beneficial. Especially vodka and stuff like that with all that ethan. That stuff can get you blinded.

Though people in medieval times uses to drink beer, both kids and their parenta. It was cheap and nutritious, so why not.

They drank beer because it was better than the water...

There are studies that show that a unit a day of red wine can be beneficial for heart health and it's the combination of the wine and the alcohol that helps, not just the red grapes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think having Trump as president would be a disaster of major proportions and not just for the USA.

I drink cider and wine. I can't drink beer, it does't agree with me. Most liquor is ok too.

Only cider i've tried so far is Somersby. There's also Strongbow available here but i have yet to try it.

Truth to be told, i drink drafted beer and stuff like Stock 84 and Jack Daniels, most of the time.

And great thing is i'm 18 now and don't have to worry about cops showing up in bars anymore, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Getting old is all that's required really. Our bodies haven't really evolved to handle our old age as of yet. Maybe a few more generations from now (if the anti vaxers don't get their way) we should live longer and hopefully healthier. So long as people generally eat well and keep generally fit.

Good thing you mentioned those anti-vaxers. Remember when i said that we don't have those problems? Well, it turns out that couple of idi*** had too much free time, and read some complete bull**** about vaccines, and now they've started some kind of movement to prevent kids from getting vaccinated. To make things even worse, there's a fair number of folks who really bought their story and they won't let their kids getting vaccines.

Now all i'm waiting for is around 10 or so years to pass, and see those kids of theirs getting some serious diseases. And guess who they'll blame? Pharmacy companies. Those same ones they've blamed before about the vaccines. I guess people are just looking for excueses in their lifes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was too lazy to edit my OP after I wrote it. Fixed now.
Anyway what I meant was, enjoy your day off at work thanks to your wonderful supervisor...

Thanks. At the rate she's going, she should run for President...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, that'll be a real cluster**** for sure. We'd probably have nukes pointed at us from the Chinese, North Koreans and Russians...and that'd be the easiest scenarios to do deal with.

Still, 'Muricans have done some dumb **** in the past, so if he gets elected, I won't be surprised... I'd bury my common sense in a box in my Dad's backyard as it'll be no longer needed.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

They drank beer because it was better than the water...

There are studies that show that a unit a day of red wine can be beneficial for heart health and it's the combination of the wine and the alcohol that helps, not just the red grapes.

Supposedly beer, in moderation, helps convert bad cholesterol to good cholesterol... I just have issues keeping it in moderation 😕

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Writing maths test tomorrow, stuff from all 3 previous years :(

I have a math test in Wednesday. Analytic Geometry. To be honest, i have no clue what is it about. I was absent at the time they were doing this, so i don't have any hopes in getting anything above 2 (D, i guess?).

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have a math test in Wednesday. Analytic Geometry. To be honest, i have no clue what is it about. I was absent at the time they were doing this, so i don't have any hopes in getting anything above 2 (D, i guess?).
I'm going all in, hoping on 5, but it's so much of everything so I'm sacred.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Could be worse it could be Sara Pailin as vice present ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup 2 would be a D. Good luck on it though

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I lived in a complex like that once. It was horrible with all the noise and the scaffolding blocking the view.

At least I had a place to sleep, cook and toilet. My current house has none of that at this moment. :/

Guess if you had any surprise visitors to your house under renovation now, we know where the bathroom is...

https://plus.google.com/117029456860938969000/posts/K5eL7zNx7CS

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Not that bad ;) my typos don't say things like " I can see Russia from my backyard "

Your aversion to spelling correctly is about the same as her aversion to common sense, so don't get too ahead of yourself there...

And technically, depending on the right part of Alaska you're in, Russia lies across the Bering Straits...so you could see Russia in a backyard...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion