WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Having used the G Watch R for a week so far...I'm impressed. Fits me just as well as the Sony one does. I'd like the sell the 360 but would only get pennies on the dollar, so into the drawer it goes...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa. Nice. Hopefully the beginning of the end for him. Though I wouldn't say Cruz is any better really...

The fact that Sanders and Clinton are tired is interesting. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I'm guessing it's dagger time...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Your aversion to spelling correctly is about the same as her aversion to common sense, so don't get too ahead of yourself there...

And technically, depending on the right part of Alaska you're in, Russia lies across the Bering Straits...so you could see Russia in a backyard...

Well technically the Strait is 55 miles wide so from flat ground it would be difficult. There are two islands in the Strait though that are 2.5 miles apart from each other. One in the US the other in Russia. So technically you can on a clear day see Russia from Alaska.

However both those islands are sparsely populated. So it's not like you pick up important information from there... Which is what Palin was suggesting.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well technically the Strait is 55 miles wide so from flat ground it would be difficult. There are two islands in the Strait though that are 2.5 miles apart from each other. One in the US the other in Russia. So technically you can on a clear day see Russia from Alaska.

However both those islands are sparsely populated. So it's not like you pick up important information from there... Which is what Palin was suggesting.

Well, she's such an ***** that she makes parts of a situation that's accurate become laughable...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa. Nice. Hopefully the beginning of the end for him. Though I wouldn't say Cruz is any better really...

The fact that Sanders and Clinton are tired is interesting. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I'm guessing it's dagger time...

This is the best thing to happen for Democrats. If Trump loses the nomination, he'll run independent, pulling Republican votes. Honestly, it's not like Sanders and Hilary are better candidates, but they'd benefit the most.

It's like choosing between a rock and a hard place...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Guess i couldn't stay away from WP. I picked up a test device i plan to permanently leave in the fast ring program.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The traffic has gotten worse on my commute these days. Looks like i have to leave home even earlier now...SMH...

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is the best thing to happen for Democrats. If Trump loses the nomination, he'll run independent, pulling Republican votes. Honestly, it's not like Sanders and Hilary are better candidates, but they'd benefit the most.

It's like choosing between a rock and a hard place...

There's no such thing as a good politician. Regardless how they come across

I'm just curious to see if Bernie was to become the Democrat hopeful if he'll have the same issues we do with the opposition leader we have here. The media (including the lefty's) have been trouncing him continuously. He's sort of like Bernie.

Trump would pull the Tea Party vote so that would reduce the Republican vote down some, maybe. Unless he decides to not run at all.

US politics only fascinates me like driving past a car crash...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm just curious to see if Bernie was to become the Democrat hopeful if he'll have the same issues we do with the opposition leader we have here. The media (including the lefty's) have been trouncing him continuously. He's sort of like Bernie.

Trump would pull the Tea Party vote so that would reduce the Republican vote down some, maybe. Unless he decides to not run at all.

The issue that candidates like Trump and Sanders highlight is how tone deaf the establishment has gotten to the real needs of voters. It was first evident when they elected Obama initially. I will always think that if the current President was able to slightly adjust his approach and that there weren't so many cretins on the other side painting him as an enemy, his 8 years in office would have been more productive.

It's **** like this tone deaf and insular nature of DC politrickians that will cause 'Muricans to do something knuckleheaded in retaliation with their votes. SMH...

Murican politics is more like an avoidable train wreck...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Having used the G Watch R for a week so far...I'm impressed. Fits me just as well as the Sony one does. I'd like the sell the 360 but would only get pennies on the dollar, so into the drawer it goes...

I was playing with the smartwatch at best by and I got to say that the moto 360 caught my attention. If only it supported wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Mia how is your gf band 2 holding up with her? Had it gotten any problems that the other threads posted about

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No rubbernecking allowed...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The issue that candidates like Trump and Sanders highlight is how tone deaf the establishment has gotten to the real needs of voters. It was first evident when they elected Obama initially. I will always think that if the current President was able to slightly adjust his approach and that there weren't so many cretins on the other side painting him as an enemy, his 8 years in office would have been more productive.

It's **** like this tone deaf and insular nature of DC politrickians that will cause 'Muricans to do something knuckleheaded in retaliation with their votes. SMH...

Murican politics is more like an avoidable train wreck...

Actually it's like a multi car pile up on the freeway in a snowstorm.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Mia how is your gf band 2 holding up with her? Had it gotten any problems that the other threads posted about

Haven't heard any complaints from her so far, outside of how ****ty the battery is. But she keeps the Bluetooth on all the time, so no surprises there. Gonna double check this weekend if she got the latest update...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I decided to try out the MS Arrow launcher on Android. It's ok. There's a couple of things I like about it and other's I dislike. I'll have to try some others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers