WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I decided to try out the MS Arrow launcher on Android. It's ok. There's a couple of things I like about it and other's I dislike. I'll have to try some others.

Nova Prime, Nokia Z launcher and Arrow are my favorites. Apex and Action launcher are good too.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Haven't heard any complaints from her so far, outside of how ****ty the battery is. But she keeps the Bluetooth on all the time, so no surprises there. Gonna double check this weekend if she got the latest update...

Okay because I'm close to jumping on the band 2 after playing around with it in Best Buy yesterday . I don't really like the glass screen protector but I think after playing around with it I'm really close to getting it .

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

20c1748d7d6461d974957848bdf93067.jpg

BSOD on a gas pump.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Okay because I'm close to jumping on the band 2 after playing around with it in Best Buy yesterday . I don't really like the glass screen protector but I think after playing around with it I'm really close to getting it .

And here I thought you were a "too broke college student"...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And here I thought you were a "too broke college student"...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I am but I I got a bit More of financial aid than I expected and my books were not as much as what I thought . So I have 250$ for myself :) budgeting for the win( yes I included how much money I spend on food and my phone and internet bill )

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am but I I got a bit More of financial aid than I expected and my books were not as much as what I thought . So I have 250$ for myself :) budgeting for the win( yes I included how much money I spend on food and my phone and internet bill )

You're looking at about $280 brand new, taxes included. Since you live in CA, there two things you can't escape: drought and the sales tax.

If i were you, I'd dig around to see if you can find it for $200. As nice as the Band is, if it were still full price, I'd never have bought it for the GF.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Anything to keep you from ****ting in the yard, right?

That's where the exhaust is heading...

I have the issue where the exhaust duct is over 3m long. Most fans won't work in that situation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's where the exhaust is heading...

I have the issue where the exhaust duct is over 3m long. Most fans won't work in that situation.

Understood. I just was milking that joke for all its worth, that's all. Some days i really wonder if it's worth it to get a house, but that means i may have to move out of the NYC area to be able to afford one...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Understood. I just was milking that joke for all its worth, that's all. Some days i really wonder if it's worth it to get a house, but that means i may have to move out of the NYC area to be able to afford one...

We moved out of an expensive area to buy a house. However, we are renovating due to buying a cheaper house that even though I had a survey done had a lot of issues that needed correcting. :/

We hopefully ran into the last issue though so from this point on it's about finishing things. The electrics will be done Saturday. Central heating next week I think. Kitchen will be next week and downstairs bathroom I have no idea. We then still need to lay flooring but that should be pretty quick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans