WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Still trolling to get MMS working on the M8. If i do, then the M8 will be in the regular rotation.

I remember why i prefer the M9 - the M8 is a tall *** phone.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Fought morning. Everybody I saw was pregnant and stressed. Oh well, at least lunch was stress free...on to the PM session in clinic...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But that would be fun. They will be able to show you around and introduce you to the places that are fun for locals, not just tourists.

I asked him before leaving. Of course he said whenever :p typical of him at least now I have a friend in the east coast :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Reduce pressure points created by pileup of snow, thus avoiding breaking windshield glass.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Also to jump start clearing the snow once you start the car, if it stays there overnight and if a little bit of the snow melts and then freezes, the wiper blades may not work at all and you can ruin the wiper mount threads...seen a few examples when I lived in a cold climate area with lots of snow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This M8 is one tall *** phone. But...i must say, WP 10 feels fun to use. No offense, but the most fun I've had on windows phones are on non Nokia devices.

I'd almost use this as a daily driver. Seriously. Throw WP on hardware like the moto Maxx has based on size and dimensions, I'd almost be willing to put up with the app gap...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This M8 is one tall *** phone. But...i must say, WP 10 feels fun to use. No offense, but the most fun I've had on windows phones are on non Nokia devices.

I'd almost use this as a daily driver. Seriously. Throw WP on hardware like the moto Maxx has based on size and dimensions, I'd almost be willing to put up with the app gap...
WM10 on Redmi 3 with NFC and USA LTE and I'm all in. I even told this to Hugo Barra.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

WM10 on Redmi 3 with NFC and USA LTE and I'm all in. I even told this to Hugo Barra.

Ok. We'll see if this happens, but I won't hold my breath there.

While this isn't the OS I really liked from windows 7, on the right hardware, Windows 10 isn't bad at all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now I remember what I hated the most about the Windows Central app on Windows...the fact that Jay took out the auto rotate. Typing in portrait mode on the M8 two handed is too tight for my liking...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to getting the tempered glass and case I have for the M8 from the post office. I'm telling you, it is probably a good thing I didn't get a t-mobile variant for the M8. I could use it as a daily driver. If I made that move though, I'd have preferred the M9's hardware - so-so camera and all - for a better feel in hand.

The current Windows 10 build reinforces why I was so disappointed with the 950's performance...and why MSFT shouldn't be the only ones making windows on phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was just reminded why I didn't buy the m8 until now...thing is very slippery. Slid out of my hand and hit the floor twice...survived unharmed, thankfully...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb