WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Double tap to wake works just fine on the M8, along with double tapping the nav bar to enter sleep mode.

I think I'll sync my 360 to my tablet and wear it as a watch only on days I use the M8 in the wild.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was just reminded why I didn't buy the m8 until now...thing is very slippery. Slid out of my hand and hit the floor twice...survived unharmed, thankfully...

I spoke too soon...got a ding on the bottom right corner. Considering I was sure the screen broke twice, I'll live with that ding.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I spoke too soon...got a ding on the bottom right corner. Considering I was sure the screen broke twice, I'll live with that ding.
:cry: Sorry to hear that!

That reminds me of my friend's SGS6. I was afraid I'd drop it when she first got it and let me play with it, since it was so slippery. She got a case for it, so it isn't so slippery now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

:cry: Sorry to hear that!

That reminds me of my friend's SGS6. I was afraid I'd drop it when she first got it and let me play with it, since it was so slippery. She got a case for it, so it isn't so slippery now.

Gonna collect my case for it in the morning at the post office. I do like the combo of the hardware and Windows 10 on the m8. I still would like a G4 and 6.0.1 on my Maxx though.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...as much as i like the M8 on WP10, I'm back on Android. I still have too much mixed feelings for Windows...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Reduce pressure points created by pileup of snow, thus avoiding breaking windshield glass.

Also to jump start clearing the snow once you start the car, if it stays there overnight and if a little bit of the snow melts and then freezes, the wiper blades may not work at all and you can ruin the wiper mount threads...seen a few examples when I lived in a cold climate area with lots of snow...

Oh snaps I didn't know snow could do that . Looks like snow is losing its luster to me now. I wouldn't want to deal with that every time it snowed

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This M8 is one tall *** phone. But...i must say, WP 10 feels fun to use. No offense, but the most fun I've had on windows phones are on non Nokia devices.

I'd almost use this as a daily driver. Seriously. Throw WP on hardware like the moto Maxx has based on size and dimensions, I'd almost be willing to put up with the app gap...

I'd buy the nexus 6p if it ran wp. Actually there is alot of phones I'd want if it ran wp. It's a shame htc is still losing money :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

W
Double tap to wake works just fine on the M8, along with double tapping the nav bar to enter sleep mode.

I think I'll sync my 360 to my tablet and wear it as a watch only on days I use the M8 in the wild.
huh I didn't know it had double tap to wake. Well then that's very interesting thing to know

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, that's among a few Android features that were ported over to the windows version of the M8...

I always found it funny how people (including Rubino) here used to compare the M8 to the 830. That always an inappropriate comparison...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd buy the nexus 6p if it ran wp. Actually there is alot of phones I'd want if it ran wp. It's a shame htc is still losing money :/

They've been bleeding cash for years. I'd like to see them turn it around, but I'm not holding my breath...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99