WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hate those irresponsible and big-headed proffesors. I should be studying psychology now. From the books, like every normal man. But no, she has her own material that we need to learn, her own definitions and what not.
So what did she do? She gave one, just one god damn paper to us. It would be somewhat ok if it was only one class, but there's 4 classes, 4 classes and one paper. That's 80+ students.

Of course, the first guy or girl she gave that paper to, kept it for himself/herself and hadn't shared it with us.
Now I'm just too pissed off to study anything.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Why are there character limitations on Twitter? It's not like they'll eat up their free space or something.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Picked up a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3 wired headphones to replace my Marley's. So far, they sound good...these will be my back ups on the commute when the wireless ones die.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...mini-review time!

Having used the G Watch R exclusively for the last two weeks, here are my thoughts. Overall, very satisfied. Picked it up refurbished for $130 and I'm glad i did. Much better value than the Zenwatch 2, which i really still like and would have gotten if i can get my 360 (2014) sold.

Pros:

- Battery life is on par with the Sony SW3, maybe a little better

- Fully round screen is nice to look at, allowing me to enjoy analog watch faces

- Screen is very nice

- Love the standard lugs, as that cardboard like watch band masquerading as leather that came with it needs to be used as a noose to hang crooked politicians

- Looks like a watch. When i first saw it, it looks huge. Kinda still does on the wrist, but you can get away with it.
- charges quick (1 hour)

- Mic position (bottom of the watch)

Cons

- Not a fan of the charging cradle. Give me the Zenwatch 2 or 360 line using Qi, or even the fiddly Sony USB port.

- No ambient light sensor. It is a con because i keep my brightness on 3 so i do lose some sunlight visibility.

- Screen is smaller than the Sony or the 360 line

This is the perfect complement to my Sony. I prefer my watches to be unobtrusive overall, and while this has a sporty look, i slap it in the wrist and go...just like the Sony. If i had to pick, I'd choose this over both entries in the 360 line every time.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Picked up a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3 wired headphones to replace my Marley's. So far, they sound good...these will be my back ups on the commute when the wireless ones die.

I've been thinking about getting these as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They've been bleeding cash for years. I'd like to see them turn it around, but I'm not holding my breath...

Well I guess that's what happens when andriod is crowed and there are no other viable 2nd option . Maybe if msft would step up but that's asking to much

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...mini-review time!

Having used the G Watch R exclusively for the last two weeks, here are my thoughts. Overall, very satisfied. Picked it up refurbished for $130 and I'm glad i did. Much better value than the Zenwatch 2, which i really still like and would have gotten if i can get my 360 (2014) sold.

Pros:

- Battery life is on par with the Sony SW3, maybe a little better

- Fully round screen is nice to look at, allowing me to enjoy analog watch faces

- Screen is very nice

- Love the standard lugs, as that cardboard like watch band masquerading as leather that came with it needs to be used as a noose to hang crooked politicians

- Looks like a watch. When i first saw it, it looks huge. Kinda still does on the wrist, but you can get away with it.
- charges quick (1 hour)

- Mic position (bottom of the watch)

Cons

- Not a fan of the charging cradle. Give me the Zenwatch 2 or 360 line using Qi, or even the fiddly Sony USB port.

- No ambient light sensor. It is a con because i keep my brightness on 3 so i do lose some sunlight visibility.

- Screen is smaller than the Sony or the 360 line

This is the perfect complement to my Sony. I prefer my watches to be unobtrusive overall, and while this has a sporty look, i slap it in the wrist and go...just like the Sony. If i had to pick, I'd choose this over both entries in the 360 line every time.

I looked it up on Amazon just to see how much it was. Turns out it's 345$ . That's no pocket change .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99