WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't even know the Superbowl was on! LOL! I'm so disconnected from American sports and sports in general. The only time I care is when the football is on near my house as it causes traffic jams.

Maybe when the NFL moves to the UK that traffic jam might happen a lot more ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm up way too early. Couldn't sleep due to the storms. Also I'm suffering a bit with my stupid injuries and just thinking about everything so I haven't slept much in weeks now. Ah stress...

Injuries? Also it must not be your night with all that happening :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So house update!
Milestones have happened. I now have electrics back so there's lighting and power again. Central heating is complete. Kitchen is on track for completion this weekend. So it's looking good. Still lots to do though. Will be a few more months until fully complete but we'll be able to live there at least. :)

So in an estimated in 2 weeks your house will be livable ? That's great news

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Injuries? Also it must not be your night with all that happening :/
You've forgotten. I've got two herniated discs on my neck. Not the best thing to have when you're doing lifting. My legs and knees hate me as well. LOL! Ah getting old sucks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's in London. I don't live in London. There won't be any NLF teams anywhere else in the UK. If any at all for that matter... We have enough issues with crowds and drinking in London we don't need more drunken stupidity here.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning :)
I'm home today since we have a holiday. We are celebrating the death of our biggest poet France Pre?eren if anyone wants to look him up :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So Denver wins the SB. Peyton, just retire now and call it a day.

A nice end to an interesting 2015 season. Cam Newton has yet more growing up to do. Let's hope he takes the next step.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Cam totally messed up when he didn't try to recover his fumble. Hopefully, he learns from that.

Von Miller was awesome and totally deserves his MVP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cam totally messed up when he didn't try to recover his fumble. Hopefully, he learns from that.

Von Miller was awesome and totally deserves his MVP.

Cam messed up from missing those two open throws early in the 1st quarter, especially that one on the 1st drive. I texted the attending physician at work who i talk sports alot with that if Carolina lost, they lost from that early.

Cam was probably so beat up from the game he couldn't bear risking an injury diving for the fumble. Carolina's defense was championship level, Denver's was just that much better.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Nothing new to report...just trying to manage some stress levels...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't think UK needs NFL, they have too many jams caused just by their football league and cups.
Premier league plus 3-4 great cups, count high number of visiters in the equation, and what you have is more than enough people and cars on the street.
Especially if he's in London, or Manchester.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Soon as you said psychology and read the rest the first thing that popped in my head is that she's messing with you guys... I may be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think she's capable of doing that. She is a psychology proffesor but i wouldn't mark her as the brightest person i know.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This has been a truly extraordinary day for me. You won't believe it, but i got an A in German. That's like second A i got thruout my highschool.

I also placed a bet with my German proffesor. He'll shave his beard if i get three more As, but he'll do it just before our trip to Spain (hopefully it'll be Spain).

Thinking of studying physics now, but i still have to decide. Lessons are so boring.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

They're renovating our gym, setting up some new stuff there, new machines, new locker room etc.
Can't wait to check it out. I hate changing gyms, so i won't be training till they're done.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You've forgotten. I've got two herniated discs on my neck. Not the best thing to have when you're doing lifting. My legs and knees hate me as well. LOL! Ah getting old sucks.

Oh I see, in that case I can see why you didn't sleep well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think UK needs NFL, they have too many jams caused just by their football league and cups.
Premier league plus 3-4 great cups, count high number of visiters in the equation, and what you have is more than enough people and cars on the street.
Especially if he's in London, or Manchester.

I did explain I don't live in London and I wouldn't live up north, I already tried that.

They've had NFL games here and they've sold out. The thing is, if it competes with football then there's little chance of success. I can't see the UK giving up on football any time soon. The NFL season would have to be different which doesn't work or it would have to be it's own thing here which ties in with the NFL in some way.

Saying that, I could care less. Sports is so overrated and a waste of resources and money.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think she's capable of doing that. She is a psychology proffesor but i wouldn't mark her as the brightest person i know.

That's you're personal opinion. If she is a professor she is possibly quite smart and could be doing a bit of an experiment on you just for some fun. But that's just a thought. I don't know really but it seems like something a psychology professor would do.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They're renovating our gym, setting up some new stuff there, new machines, new locker room etc.
Can't wait to check it out. I hate changing gyms, so i won't be training till they're done.

I wonder if they'll renovate the 'locker smell'.... nothing worse than that honestly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05