WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haven't slept well in months. There are days I think about getting the operation, especially lately but then the idea of it still freaks me out.
Don't do it. My wife has the same problem - 2 herniated discs in the neck. Only 81% surgeries result in pain reduction but 100% of them give you arthritis in the neck. This is from a very reputed Journal and one of the foremost surgeons in the USA advised us against it. Good luck if you still decide to go ahead and get the surgery though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't do it. My wife has the same problem - 2 herniated discs in the neck. Only 81% surgeries result in pain reduction but 100% of them give you arthritis in the neck. This is from a very reputed Journal and one of the foremost surgeons in the USA advised us against it. Good luck if you still decide to go ahead and get the surgery though.

Which surgery? The one that was suggested was the replacement of the vertebrae with prosthetic ones. That's why it creeps me out...

Apparently this one has a 82% success rate.

On the whole I'm ok but lately it's been quite painful due to the work I've been doing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Which surgery? The one that was suggested was the replacement of the vertebrae with prosthetic ones. That's why it creeps me out...

Apparently this one has a 82% success rate.

On the whole I'm ok but lately it's been quite painful due to the work I've been doing.
That is the one. Apparently our data is only 1% apart, ergo 2 out of 10 people see no reduction in pain :-(

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's you're personal opinion. If she is a professor she is possibly quite smart and could be doing a bit of an experiment on you just for some fun. But that's just a thought. I don't know really but it seems like something a psychology professor would do.

Well, my computer science proffesor, who we call 'Rakan 10 seconds' forgets everything he had said in less than a minute. So it happens very, very often that we end up writing a few sentences multiple times.
If he has something to tell us, he'll come and do that at least 3-4 times, 'cause he doesn't know if he had already done it.

And another thing is that i live in completely fu**** up country where we don't have practice at all. It's just theory stuff one after another. I mean, the biggest experiment we have done on our phsyics class is taking those chipped, fragmented magnets, placing them on a piece of a paper, then moving them around by brining another bigger magnet near it. Mind-blowing.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wonder if they'll renovate the 'locker smell'.... nothing worse than that honestly...

I'm afraid that it's gonna be back in less than few weeks.

You remember that guy i told you guys about? The one that smells dangerously awful, the one who baths every time the moon's full? Well few days ago i finally found out why does he smells so badly. Apparently he leaves his bag with shirt and shorts in the gym. And after he's finished with his training session he just puts them back in the bag, and wear them next time he comes.
He doesn't wash them or change them at all. I mean, not only does it smells bad, but, man that's unhygienic.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, my computer science proffesor, who we call 'Rakan 10 seconds' forgets everything he had said in less than a minute. So it happens very, very often that we end up writing a few sentences multiple times.
If he has something to tell us, he'll come and do that at least 3-4 times, 'cause he doesn't know if he had already done it.

And another thing is that i live in completely fu**** up country where we don't have practice at all. It's just theory stuff one after another. I mean, the biggest experiment we have done on our phsyics class is taking those chipped, fragmented magnets, placing them on a piece of a paper, then moving them around by brining another bigger magnet near it. Mind-blowing.
Ok I wouldn't expect to do any special experiments but we do some stuff. The other day we were calculating wavelength of a laser we have at school. Than we calculated focal point of lense and stuff like that :) We do that on our own :)
And we did that :D
fc38e30ebb50d2b5e0b40e62d06d7541.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This Lumia Help on Twitter isn't much of help really. All they've told me is to check if my USB cable wasn't damaged. Well, i couldn't have remembered that if there wasn't them.

Guess I'm left on my own here without the ability to sync my phone with PC via USB cable. And also without Glance. That's just wonderful MS.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Folks, after a rough 'em up Monday at work and going to the GF's in pseudo-snow crap that's falling, here's how I'm unwinding for the next hour...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 26509.jpg
    26509.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good choice! 😊🍺

I haven't had this in almost a year before three weeks ago. Guinness has and is still is my go to when it comes to beer. So this has been a nice reunion as when this thing is ice cold, it is such a treat to drink.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura, how long have you had your Moto X 2015? Can we harass you to do a follow up mini-review?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Folks, after a rough 'em up Monday at work and going to the GF's in pseudo-snow crap that's falling, here's how I'm unwinding for the next hour...

When I see or hear the word pseudo I think of computer programing :eek:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to like the 5X, but i cannot. As much as the size and camera and fingerprint scanner is nice, if i were to spend $380 brand new (if i included taxes), that same $ would get me a G4 (the US one) that has all the bands for US carriers (as the 5X), a better camera, more storage and removable battery. I understand I'm sacrificing super fast updates and a fingerprint scanner to put up with the horrid LG UX, but if the phone doesn't run smoothly consistently, what's the point of super fast updates?

Now if i was getting the 5X for $280 for the 32GB model, of course I'd buy it. I'm sorry to say this, but even the Oneplus Two offers comparable value at the current discounted price point of the 5X. To me, Google swung and missed on this one...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to like the 5X, but i cannot. As much as the size and camera and fingerprint scanner is nice, if i were to spend $380 brand new (if i included taxes), that same $ would get me a G4 (the US one) that has all the bands for US carriers (as the 5X), a better camera, more storage and removable battery. I understand I'm sacrificing super fast updates and a fingerprint scanner to put up with the horrid LG UX, but if the phone doesn't run smoothly consistently, what's the point of super fast updates?

Now if i was getting the 5X for $280 for the 32GB model, of course I'd buy it. I'm sorry to say this, but even the Oneplus Two offers comparable value at the current discounted price point of the 5X. To me, Google swung and missed on this one...

Even if the oneplustwo doesn't have nfc and the correct bands for the us ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So T-Mobile plans to sell another cheap Windows phone. Guess when the 5 people bought their 925 and 10 people bought their M8, they decided enough was enough. Wonder if they pushed updates to slew of 521s and the other cheap models they sold?

This is why i cannot use a US carrier branded model for a daily driver...especially from T-Mobile. They just do a ****ty job with updates. At least Verizon has their M8 running the latest 8.1 firmware.

99, if you're using a carrier branded model, what was the last official version your 640 is on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss