WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Understood. There really is no fun in being grown up...

Little to do with being grown up.

It's more to do with the amount of stress that goes with these things and trying to work with people who don't really care how long they take to do something even though they know your timeline.

We just hit a bad time where availability of trades people was low, especially plumbers. We still don't have a bathroom yet but apparently we'll have one by next week sometime.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I think I'm turning into an insomniac. And I have to drive to the Bay Area later today as well....grrr...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I think I'm turning into an insomniac. And I have to drive to the Bay Area later today as well....grrr...

I have become an insomniac... I've slept very little in the last few weeks. My eyes are hating me right now.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have become an insomniac... I've slept very little in the last few weeks. My eyes are hating me right now.

It's a bit up side down in my case. Most of the time i've slept at least 8 hours, but stilli feel too damn exhausted, and my eyes keep closing randomly.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Just upgraded my phone and network. My speaker on the 640 stopped working, so now I'm on Verizon with the 735. 👌

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just upgraded my phone and network. My speaker on the 640 stopped working, so now I'm on Verizon with the 735. ��

A lot of folks are complaining how their 640's speaker stopped working. So far, i had no trouble with it at all, alltought i don't use it that much, that is almost never.
But i had, and still have other, OS related issues since i've upgraded to WM10.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll give windows 10 credit - on standby, the battery life is tremendous. But once you start to use it, it drains battery as much as these politicians drain out hope from the voting populous...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'll give windows 10 credit - on standby, the battery life is tremendous. But once you start to use it, it drains battery as much as these politicians drain out hope from the voting populous...

I've charged mine overnight, unplugged it around 8 am. Now it's on 69%. So much better than previous builds.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My 640 is still working great. I just replaced the screen protector on it today.

8.1? Some weird stuff happend to me. I can't sync it to my PC via USB cable nor can i get the glance to work. Don't know if it's only me. I tried with Lumia Help on twitter but they're ignorant as hell, All they've asked me was stuff like 'Have you used the USB cable that came in the box? Have you checked if they were working? Have you tried different PC?' Like i wouldn't do any of these before asking them for help.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

8.1? Some weird stuff happend to me. I can't sync it to my PC via USB cable nor can i get the glance to work. Don't know if it's only me. I tried with Lumia Help on twitter but they're ignorant as hell, All they've asked me was stuff like 'Have you used the USB cable that came in the box? Have you checked if they were working? Have you tried different PC?' Like i wouldn't do any of these before asking them for help.
I'm running 8.1 on it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So i was at the gym today. I was literally stunned by what they've done. It looks so much better now. They've painted the wals, added some motivational graffiti, some motivational posters, divided the gym into three sections, got new lightning, some new loudspeakers, and most importantly - few new machines, and more yet to come.

Altough i find almost everything great, what they've done with the entrance is kinda ridiculous. It really looks like you're entering a bordel, not a fitness centre.
And of course the membership, now increased from 20BAM (just a bit over 10$) to 30BAM, and no schoolers discount that they had before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb