WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok to update you a bit how my school is going, or not exactly my school but my choosing of what to study. I have to decide to the 4th March. So yesterday and today we had 3 options to visit facultys we are interested. Yesterday I went with friends to engineering and electrical engineering. And today I went to radiography. The one that's kind of out is engineering. Don't really feel it, don't know why.

Than is electrical engineering. That's more like it, seems very interesting and closer to what I would like. Presentation was nice, we saw some cool stuff, especially in robotics and some interesting stuff from employers the faculty cooperates with, we saw a headlight of Lamborghini Hurracan :D
View attachment 122219

And last, radiography. Love the work, job wouldn't be too hard to find and the presentation of it was great. But it's the only one that is questionable if I can get on it, I would have to be really good at final exams.

That's just a headlight :eek: that's cool !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And as said in previous post, we were looking at facultys with friends yesterday and the day ended in Kino. We went to see Deadpool :D Quite liked the movie, the humor in it but it was a bit bloody for me(don't take kids to watch it). That was my first experience with anything from comics. Never watched Batman, Spiderman, etc. Not my kind of thing, I thought but if they are as funny I might have to reconsider them... :)

You'll be disappointed;) batman has more of a dark serious tone . Spider-Man is a lot less serious then batman but not as funny as deadpool. To be honest I don't think there has been a funny marvel or DC movie maybe Antman

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im sure it's hard for them too, I have two sisters who do shopping and it take a while. Though, what does that have to do with me trying to find jeans. My point I was trying to get at is why does it have to be so hard just to find a good pair of jeans.
Your last sentence has been echoed by women for years and years... Not just jeans either. My comment was a mix of sarcasm and truth. I should have known you'd miss it...

You know how you buy jeans? Find a style you like, ensure it looks good on you, buy it.

That's what's known as shopping men's style.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your last sentence has been echoed by women for years and years... Not just jeans either. My comment was a mix of sarcasm and truth. I should have known you'd miss it...

You know how you buy jeans? Find a style you like, ensure it looks good on you, buy it.

That's what's known as shopping men's style.

Oh in that case I agree I do now know how they feel . Especially that most of their jeans don't have pockets that's surprising why they still don't have pockets

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Folks, it is 6?F outside and walking around in it to get the GF, who is by me this weekend, some alcoholic beverages.

Enjoy the weekend everyone...especially to the US folks we like me are off on Monday.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

5ccefc40d286c83fa0934fa65ba87bd7.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Folks, it is 6?F outside and walking around in it to get the GF, who is by me this weekend, some alcoholic beverages.

Enjoy the weekend everyone...especially to the US folks we like me are off on Monday.

Yes, that is frozen condensation on my apartment window...on the INSIDE. Yup, 2?F at its finest.

Saying a prayer for those who are homeless and have no other choice but to try to stay warm outside under these conditions...

Attachments

• 26758.jpg
    26758.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's around -10?C ? Man that's cold.
Here we have some seriously weird weather, mornings are fairly warm and sunny, not a single cloud on a horizon, but when night comes things get so weird. Five minutes ago you could watch stars on the night sky but it all gets covered in clouds in a matter of minutes. And of course, then it starts raining and keeps that way till the morning.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's around -10?C ? Man that's cold.
Here we have some seriously weird weather, mornings are fairly warm and sunny, not a single cloud on a horizon, but when night comes things get so weird. Five minutes ago you could watch stars on the night sky but it all gets covered in clouds in a matter of minutes. And of course, then it starts raining and keeps that way till the morning.

Meanwhile back in Cali ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455467742.504940.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I watched the movie concussion( the one with will smith and alec Baldwin) and I gotta say its one of the not so bright spots of football

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

while I don't care much for ted cruz I gotta say his ad is mildly entertaining. makes me want to watch office space again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99