WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Snoop?Dogg ? Imagine Lyrics | Genius also this song is more for rose who wants to see what rap used to be and heres a link to the lyrics and meaning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KteDFcvulrE

Even though i'm not into rap that much, honestly, this i could listen to. To be more exact i can listen to anything that has some social background to it, that criticises society. I can't stand bull*** like some of the 50 Cent's stuff, like Candy shop and similar nonsense.
Balcan rap scene is has a few really good performers, but again, has more of those, not so good.

Again, i don't listen to rap that often, but this guy's not so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDwQZ9vFO0

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I can't remember the time when i was more pissed off than i am right now. I feel like i could smash someone's head. Why you may ask? Well, if you guys don't follow happenings in Europe, our great country of Bosnia & Herzegovina has filled an application for joining the EU. Some of you may think that's good, even great thing. Well, actually it should be. It should be if our politicians are not criminals (huge number of our minister and premiers, yes we have multiple premiers ha-ha, have been either prosecuted or even convicted, one of them is actually a minister while in-prisoned, majoritiy of them is under SIPA's investigation (something like your IRS and FBI combined)), it should be if our schools system has any god damn sense at all, if our companies and firms were on their feet, vast majority of them has been illegally privatised, exploited, shut down and their workers fired, if we had any highway infrastruction, if we had normal ******* army. WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.

And the worst part, that really got me pissed off was an interview with our current president (we have 3 of them, and they just go in circle ha ha ha), he said that there's no country in the world that has made such a huge progress in such a small period of time like us. WHAT PROGRESS??? Only three nationalities have rights to be voted for president, screw jews, screw Romani, screw everyone else.

People are just gonna laugh at our faces. They're just embarrassing us. So many people were killed, or were turned into invalids permanently fighting for our freedom in 90s. And then a handful of deserters, cowards who flew to other countries came here as a visionaries, took all the political power and are now treating us as a slaves using a nationality as their prime weapon.

God i can't wait to finish college and move to, well, anywhere but Balcans.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't remember the time when i was more pissed off than i am right now. I feel like i could smash someone's head. Why you may ask? Well, if you guys don't follow happenings in Europe, our great country of Bosnia & Herzegovina has filled an application for joining the EU. Some of you may think that's good, even great thing. Well, actually it should be. It should be if our politicians are not criminals (huge number of our minister and premiers, yes we have multiple premiers ha-ha, have been either prosecuted or even convicted, one of them is actually a minister while in-prisoned, majoritiy of them is under SIPA's investigation (something like your IRS and FBI combined)), it should be if our schools system has any god damn sense at all, if our companies and firms were on their feet, vast majority of them has been illegally privatised, exploited, shut down and their workers fired, if we had any highway infrastruction, if we had normal ******* army. WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.

And the worst part, that really got me pissed off was an interview with our current president (we have 3 of them, and they just go in circle ha ha ha), he said that there's no country in the world that has made such a huge progress in such a small period of time like us. WHAT PROGRESS??? Only three nationalities have rights to be voted for president, screw jews, screw Romani, screw everyone else.

People are just gonna laugh at our faces. They're just embarrassing us. So many people were killed, or were turned into invalids permanently fighting for our freedom in 90s. And then a handful of deserters, cowards who flew to other countries came here as a visionaries, took all the political power and are now treating us as a slaves using a nationality as their prime weapon.

I would call that a rant but that more of an article :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like politicians the world over. They're all corrupt, just some are better at hiding it,..

If I understand the process properly for them to join the EU they'll have to ensure a lot of things first. Of course Romania and Greece still managed to become part of the EU though...

I have a feeling the EU will be a lot more cautious about new members now. At least I hope so. We need the whole austerity thing to stop first as it's driving us back to a recession but there doesn't seem to be any desire to change course.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like politicians the world over. They're all corrupt, just some are better at hiding it,..

If I understand the process properly for them to join the EU they'll have to ensure a lot of things first. Of course Romania and Greece still managed to become part of the EU though...

I have a feeling the EU will be a lot more cautious about new members now. At least I hope so. We need the whole austerity thing to stop first as it's driving us back to a recession but there doesn't seem to be any desire to change course.

Of course there's alot for them to do, they haven't done a thing since 1995. And guess what, they won't do anything in the future. They're just trying to make them self look good cause it's an election year.

And to be clear, we won't be getting in the EU for a while.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They're not, true, but you guys in US have outstanding economy and if not great than decent laws. We have none of these.

I have to pick myself off the floor from laughing... catches breath

The US economy is crap and the laws are a mess. It only looks good to rich people and thieves... which are basically the same thing...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Of course there's alot for them to do, they haven't done a thing since 1995. And guess what, they won't do anything in the future. They're just trying to make them self look good cause it's an election year.

And to be clear, we won't be getting in the EU for a while.

After the mess in Greece they probably aren't thinking of letting anyone in for some time. Including Turkey but don't tell them that...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have to pick myself off the floor from laughing... catches breath

The US economy is crap and the laws are a mess. It only looks good to rich people and thieves... which are basically the same thing...

It's a crap? Well i may not know alot about economy but as far as i know being in G8 hasn't been a bad thing, at least till now?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss