WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks.

I see that I can no longer write posts here in Japanese when using the Windows app (I'm on the M8 today). Now, ain't that a ******* riot.
Good morning to you as well.

On a lighter note, WP and M8 want you to say Sayonara to it so you can go back to Hello Moto

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I ended up getting only 4.5 hours of sleep. Something to do with getting a particular side loaded app to work perfectly on the Nokia N1 device....should have gotten the Taiwanese version instead which has Play Store. The Chinese version is locked down so bad Sahib has better chance of getting to base than me getting Google Apps loaded on it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I ended up getting only 4.5 hours of sleep. Something to do with getting a particular side loaded app to work perfectly on the Nokia N1 device....should have gotten the Taiwanese version instead which has Play Store. The Chinese version is locked down so bad Sahib has better chance of getting to base than me getting Google Apps loaded on it.

I'd sell them both...the Nokia N1 and Sahib's chances of getting on base.

Now if I were to compare Sahib's chances of getting on base and my supervisor's chances of becoming competent...it's clear my money is on Sahib.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning to you as well.

On a lighter note, WP and M8 want you to say Sayonara to it so you can go back to Hello Moto

I'd prefer an M9 running windows 10 than the m8. Actually, there are two dozen Android devices out from a hardware perspective that would run Windows 10 well if reconfigured.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd prefer an M9 running windows 10 than the m8. Actually, there are two dozen Android devices out from a hardware perspective that would run Windows 10 well if reconfigured.
If for some magical reason WM10 could work on MTK processors, there would be about 200 really good WM10 devices that would put these budget Lumia devices to shame.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record my two knocks against the m8 are the size as I don't really use the front facing speakers much and the fact that the audio quality in terms of loudness is still as bad as it was on windows phone 7.

WTF?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If for some magical reason WM10 could work on MTK processors, there would be about 200 really good WM10 devices that would put these budget Lumia devices to shame.

Precisely. Mediatek needs better integrated radios and improved GPU to really challenge Qualcomm. Intel is in a similar boat too.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Precisely. Mediatek needs better integrated radios and improved GPU to really challenge Qualcomm. Intel is in a similar boat too.
I think that they both have managed. Now they need to work on better power management and thermal throttling (Nokia N1 with Atom and a few low end Chinese phones with MTK) get really hot and also get poor battery life even with massive batteries.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think that they both have managed. Now they need to work on better power management and thermal throttling (Nokia N1 with Atom and a few low end Chinese phones with MTK) get really hot and also get poor battery life even with massive batteries.

Personally, the market is better, especially in the mid range for 4 really good chip options. Mediatek has the best chance to be the #2 chipmaker.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Damn you Rue. You've tired me with those posts that i have no longer a desire to talk about that topic again. I feel like, whatever i say it's either not enough or always off the point.

Have this bloody German to get tired with.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Me and a father went to check the new car for him, Renault Megane. Only on outside, since it's not on sale yet.
uploadfromtaptalk1455737388502.jpg

Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm home again, I have holidays this week.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have 15 damn sport channels and none of them have Roma vs Real Madrid live, just Wolfsburg vs Gent. Well, that means i'm gonna have to watch this game in awfull SD on a local channel with commentators whose IQ is equal to the average room temperature in deep January.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss