WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Sahib...i went nostalgic and made a Mr. West playlist, which had his stuff from 2009-2011...arguably the best sound Kanye had. I miss old school Kanye...he's gotten to be more hype man and Mr. Kardashian these days. Still plan to check on the Life of Pablo to hear what he's up to, but man "Power" and "Power" remix (feat. Jay-Z) are still some good stuffs.

Maybe I'll pick up some Kendrick Lamar to stay current but I'm rocking that Mr. West playlist going to work tomorrow. Still say that Amber Rose detox album (My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy) is his best work yet...

That was 6(!) years ago...wow...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I enjoyed" my beautiful dark twisted fantasy " it reminded me of graduation. The song I liked was all of the lights. I plan on listening to the life of Pablo. I hope he still has it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got you :D I'm starting to look into the new flagships that are coming on Sunday :) So far the biggest contender for place in my pocket at the end of the year is LG G5, it seems it will bring something new to the table. If those will be still to expensive I will just go for Nexus 6P.

There are many positive reviews for the G5! For me the G5 is my favorite andriod phone of 2015. You can go wrong with either phone :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I enjoyed" my beautiful dark twisted fantasy " it reminded me of graduation. The song I liked was all of the lights. I plan on listening to the life of Pablo. I hope he still has it

We'll see. I have Yeezus, which was OK. Not as good as Watch the Throne or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, but solid enough. I want to hear the "I miss the old Kayne" track on life of Pablo.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Guess Sahib's brain is back to normal today...

Meh can't judge him :)

Oh and I forgot to tell, I will be getting Nexus 5X on test, like I did( regulars might remember) Galaxy S5 and Lumia 930 back in 2014. It will be first phone with fingerprint scanner I used :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh and I forgot to tell, I will be getting Nexus 5X on test, like I did( regulars might remember) Galaxy S5 and Lumia 930 back in 2014. It will be first phone with fingerprint scanner I used :)
I saw a 5X at school a few days ago. it was the black version and man did I look nice

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mini-review! Mini-review!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If we judged Sahib based on his being Sahib, he'd get such a long sentence in jail that it'd be better off just letting him back out into society...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw a 5X at school a few days ago. it was the black version and man did I look nice

Love the ice blue. Saw that live in a #6 subway train going to work one day not too long after it was launched and i was over staring. Looks really good.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Love the ice blue. Saw that live in a #6 subway train going to work one day not too long after it was launched and i was over staring. Looks really good.

I think I have never seen blue one. I think once prices drip it will sell very well, like Nexus 5 did. You can see lots of them in my School.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I have never seen blue one. I think once prices drip it will sell very well, like Nexus 5 did. You can see lots of them in my School.

I was interested in it at one point...but not at the current price (i can get a G4 instead for better value for $).

I really view I the same way I view the Robin.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was interested in it at one point...but not at the current price (i can get a G4 instead for better value for $).

I really view I the same way I view the Robin.

The robin is interesting that it uses the cloud but what would be better if they made a batman version of that phone

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The robin is interesting that it uses the cloud but what would be better if they made a batman version of that phone

A batman version of the phone? Only Sahib can make me want to praise him and go "WTF was that he said?" in the same sentence...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion