WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Slick roads with rain that was much needed here, thanks to El Ni?o = lots of $$ out of my pocket thanks to a car accident at a really shoddy curve on the way to work today morning. I'm going to be busy for the next week or two sorting that out.

I hope it Doesn't become a huge issue to you. Also glad you after okay.☺

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A batman version of the phone? Only Sahib can make me want to praise him and go "WTF was that he said?" in the same sentence...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Let me explain lol. Robin is batman's sidekick. So I made a connection, The way I see it, the creators of robin did a good phone called the robin( excluding the cloud storage). They could make an awesome high end phone called the batman.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Let me explain lol. Robin is batman's sidekick. So I made a connection, The way I see it, the creators of robin did a good phone called the robin( excluding the cloud storage). They could make an awesome high end phone called the batman.
As Homer Simpson would say D-OH!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You cannot recover from this goof as easily. Sorry. I don't know what works better sometimes...your brain or Congress...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm at work today, but it's with the A-Team: the GF, the Senior Attending and the swift PA. Why are they the A-Team? Because this group works very quickly and efficiently.

Should be a solid day...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Did the update of glance fix it ?

Nope, there were at least two updates for Glance since it has been broken, neither one of them changed a thing. It's really frustrating to be honest. It seems like all these things that i bought the phone for are slowly dissappearing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope, there were at least two updates for Glance since it has been broken, neither one of them changed a thing. It's really frustrating to be honest. It seems like all these things that i bought the phone for are slowly dissappearing.

Well you can always go for a moto phone I think they have a glance like thing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man att sucks ...i haven't had internet for about 2 days.i can't do my hw or anything that requires the net. :/

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Glance is still working fine on my 1520 ..though the phone just sits on my desk unused now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Flipping through the G5 news. There's a lot to like with it, but I'd still get a G4. Curious to see the camera battle between the G5 and the S7 (which gets announced later).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss