WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like the G4 with either Nova or Google Now. I'm running Nova on my Nokia N1. I have got all the pieces of the puzzle mostly in place to land a Lumia 950 or 950XL. Now its just a wait and watch game. In a crazy twist of events, I am currently the proud owner of two Samsung Galaxy Note 5 devices....

I've got Nova Prime on my Maxx. It's nice. I've also got Nokia's Z, MSFT's Arrow and Sony's Android Concept launcher on there too. If I get a G4, I'm going with either Nokia or Nova as my launcher...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I'm using Nova Prime on both my N7 and my MXPE.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is your house ready?
Depends what you mean by ready...

Will we have a working kitchen. Yes. Will there be a toilet. Yes. Will there be a shower. Yes. Will we have a place to sleep. Yes. Will we have flooring down. Yes, upstairs.

Is the rest of the house livable. Mostly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Really ? I thought you could chose between att, Comcast , or Verizon fios

Not everywhere you get a choice. The management here signed an exclusive deal with Comcast so if I want a different service provider, I've got to move.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. You know when you have days when you wake up feeling literally like crap (aches and pains included) and don't have the energy to deal with the crap of the commute and the crap of work?

Today's like that for me. So I'm staying home.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Depends what you mean by ready...

Will we have a working kitchen. Yes. Will there be a toilet. Yes. Will there be a shower. Yes. Will we have a place to sleep. Yes. Will we have flooring down. Yes, upstairs.

Is the rest of the house livable. Mostly.

Well, good to see you're in a place where you can move in on time...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. You know when you have days when you wake up feeling literally like crap (aches and pains included) and don't have the energy to deal with the crap of the commute and the crap of work?

Enjoy your stay home. or at least try too

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've got Nova Prime on my Maxx. It's nice. I've also got Nokia's Z, MSFT's Arrow and Sony's Android Concept launcher on there too. If I get a G4, I'm going with either Nokia or Nova as my launcher...

The Z launcher irked me on the N1 so I installed Nova on it. Keep in mind, on the N1, I can only download apps from Amazon or sideload the apks. I have the Chinese version running 5.1.1 and it's locked down pretty well, so no Play Store on it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Take some rest and light up the forums.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Z launcher irked me on the N1 so I installed Nova on it. Keep in mind, on the N1, I can only download apps from Amazon or sideload the apks. I have the Chinese version running 5.1.1 and it's locked down pretty well, so no Play Store on it.

How and why you ended up with a Chinese version of the N1, I won't even ask...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

In some other news. There was a mixup and some commotion and I ended up with two Galaxy Note 5 devices and no Lumia 950XL. So it's going to take some maneuvering to get these offloaded and a Lumia 950XL in the wheel house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss