WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In some other news. There was a mixup and some commotion and I ended up with two Galaxy Note 5 devices and no Lumia 950XL. So it's going to take some maneuvering to get these offloaded and a Lumia 950XL in the wheel house.

Do a mini-review of the Note 5...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm supposed to study physics now, proffesor promissed to give me an exam.
I'm too tired. Actually not as tired as bored and totally without motivation. So, i have no plans touching it. I don't really care what happens, i'm just gonna relax and watch Champions League.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I remembered MIA a few minutes ago while watching a game. There's a Sony commercial on the stadium as usual, and while it's advertising PS4 99% of the time this time it was the new Xperia that was shown on the monitors.
Interestingly the ad said something like this 'World's best camera in a smartphone'.
Well, i know someone who'd disagree.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I remembered MIA a few minutes ago while watching a game. There's a Sony commercial on the stadium as usual, and while it's advertising PS4 99% of the time this time it was the new Xperia that was shown on the monitors.
Interestingly the ad said something like this 'World's best camera in a smartphone'.
Well, i know someone who'd disagree.

Sony is like a politician these days with the cameras...all speech but no substance.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If this Huawei Mate S had capacitive buttons it would be one of the better Android devices that I have sampled in the last few months.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Spent my religion class studying physics. Looks likr i'll be doing tgat on every class.
I'd probably do better in a physics class than religious one... I'd have trouble not laughing the whole time.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss