WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, good to see you're in a place where you can move in on time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Well it's borderline. The toilet goes in Thursday, the day we move in. We've decided to spend the night in a b&b the plumbers girlfriends parents run. Not because of the plumbing but because of the plasterer who is coming early Friday morning and we want some sleep... We have other areas to plaster still after that. Pretty much every room has been plastered.

The first half of the flooring is starting to go down as I write this. The other half will be next weekend or sooner. Depends on schedule of the guy doing it.

The second bathroom will be second week of March.

We have about another month or two until fully finished. For the small bits and pieces to be sorted.

I'm more stressed about the move than the house reno strangely enough.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of moving, that is the reason I didn't get a pickup truck.

I almost bought a Ford F150 awhile ago. I decided to get a car instead, since I didn't want to become Laura's Moving Service for all my family, friends, and co-workers.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's understandable. It usually takes months to find everything that is moved, then more months to put all the items moved in their place.
I've moved many times. It usually doesn't bother me but for some reason this one has been a bit more stressful.

Probably due to the house issues. Everything feels last minute. I can handle that usually but I think it's been a bit too much at once this time.

Either that or my age is catching up with me. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Got some lower back stiffness going on, but at least the stomach has calmed down. I wish I could take the week off, but I'll make due with two days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hope you feel better soon. I've somehow escaped being sick this winter, so far.

Lucky you. I think my recent stressors took a toll on the ol' body, honestly. This Northeast life is a ******* meat grinder, for real.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've moved many times. It usually doesn't bother me but for some reason this one has been a bit more stressful.

Probably due to the house issues. Everything feels last minute. I can handle that usually but I think it's been a bit too much at once this time.

Either that or my age is catching up with me. :/

Your tolerance is waning a little bit as you age, I guess. I'm starting to feel that way. Some stuff the younger me would just suck up and power through in a crazy way, the current me is looking to do in a manner that's less stress inducing.

Guess when you get to a certain point in life, you expect to do things a little bit differently.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If this Huawei Mate S had capacitive buttons it would be one of the better Android devices that I have sampled in the last few months.

The Xiaomi Mi5 just dropped...looks really really good, especially for the price. Somehow, I have a feeling you'll be able to get one for a mini-review...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Got D in physics. Can't really complain, i had no idea what the teacher was asking me.
I should be able to have B as my final grade at thr end of the year. In this subject of course.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Got some lower back stiffness going on, but at least the stomach has calmed down. I wish I could take the week off, but I'll make due with two days.

If it's not one thing its another :/ . Get well soon 😊.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of moving, that is the reason I didn't get a pickup truck.

I almost bought a Ford F150 awhile ago. I decided to get a car instead, since I didn't want to become Laura's Moving Service for all my family, friends, and co-workers.
I decided to buy a pickup truck after graduation and I ended up with an involuntary moving service weekend side hobby (can't call it a business since I didn't make any money). But boy did I enjoy driving that vehicle for 14 years...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I decided to buy a pickup truck after graduation and I ended up with an involuntary moving service weekend side hobby (can't call it a business since I didn't make any money). But boy did I enjoy driving that vehicle for 14 years...

What truck was it☺ ?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Xiaomi Mi5 just dropped...looks really really good, especially for the price. Somehow, I have a feeling you'll be able to get one for a mini-review...

I will have a Mi"ni" conversation with my source about getting the Mi 5!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm supposed to study physics now, proffesor promissed to give me an exam.
I'm too tired. Actually not as tired as bored and totally without motivation. So, i have no plans touching it. I don't really care what happens, i'm just gonna relax and watch Champions League.

A few friends of mine were watching the champions league yesterday in class on thier phones:p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh God i'm lazy today. Have a sociology exam tomorrow, again, i don't want to study it. But i have two As, don't want to screw that uo, so i'll probably take a book for a couple of minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven