WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was up late last night playing with Sampletank 3 on the PC with my new iRig Keys Pro MIDI controller keyboard. I've got a Gazillion instrument sounds!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh and my newest addiction: collecting iOS synthesizers on the iPad. From $9.99 to $29.99 each for these synth apps, it's starting to be an expensive hobby lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must say, this M8 is growing on me. If I get the MMS to work, it's stuck in my regular rotation...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You use MMS? It's so expensive here that no one has guts to even think of using it.

I use it mostly for group texts, not picture sharing. And like 99 said, it's baked into the plan. US carriers have found other things to try to nickel and dime us about, so they don't do that when it comes to MMS anymore.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I use it mostly for group texts, not picture sharing. And like 99 said, it's baked into the plan. US carriers have found other things to try to nickel and dime us about, so they don't do that when it comes to MMS anymore.

Well, 10? for 300kb is pretty expensive. And as far as i know, there's no plan that offers free MMS. Actually, there's no plan that offers free anything. If they give you lower prices for SMS and MMS then they're gonna increase your call and mobile internet price.
Also, we still have some issues where the cost of services is higher when you call from one carrier to another.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, 10? for 300kb is pretty expensive. And as far as i know, there's no plan that offers free MMS. Actually, there's no plan that offers free anything. If they give you lower prices for SMS and MMS then they're gonna increase your call and mobile internet price.
Also, we still have some issues where the cost of services is higher when you call from one carrier to another.
You don't have anything unlimited? I pay about 16?/month and have unlimited calls (every carrier), unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of Internet, 1GB of which can be used all over the world(not just Europe). How much do you pay?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Calling, SMS/MMS is unlimited to any carrier but data is where they get us. I get 2GB LTE and then it is throttled but on T-Mobile music streaming for the most part doesn't count and now even video from Netflix, Hulu etc doesn't count towards the data cap. I have 4 lines with them and I pay $118 after taxes. So it is a bit more than what you pay but works for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Calling, SMS/MMS is unlimited to any carrier but data is where they get us. I get 2GB LTE and then it is throttled but on T-Mobile music streaming for the most part doesn't count and now even video from Netflix, Hulu etc doesn't count towards the data cap. I have 4 lines with them and I pay $118 after taxes. So it is a bit more than what you pay but works for me.

Got the old one line with "unlimited" (10GB for your smartphone itself or 4GB if you use your smartphone to tether) everything for about $80. Maybe I need a redo...lol...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers