WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't have anything unlimited? I pay about 16?/month and have unlimited calls (every carrier), unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of Internet, 1GB of which can be used all over the world(not just Europe). How much do you pay?

If only that was in the T-mobile us . I pay 30$ for unlimited talk, text , mms , unlimited music streaming and2.5 gb a month on data

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't have anything unlimited? I pay about 16?/month and have unlimited calls (every carrier), unlimited SMS/MMS and 4GB of Internet, 1GB of which can be used all over the world(not just Europe). How much do you pay?

Not as far as i know. We do have unlimited calls within the carrier, but it's only for those home phones (yup, don't know what they're called) but again it's bundeled with the TV and it's really cheap, 15e. That's the only cheap thing here.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's the last episode of X-files for this season.. the world faith hangs in a balance until Fox & Scully find their darn baby.... Me? I'm gonna watch back the first two season of Twin Peaks.... Pass the popcorn and coffee

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I think I'm going to go to the doctor today. There's an all day training at work hat i don't think I've got enough strength to sit through, so i may take one more day to recover.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That's just like me when i have German test. English is a piece of cake for me, at least in school.
Anyway, good luck.
Well on a good day I can easily get A, but if I have a bad day I will get C no matter how much I learned. English with me is : easy to get C, but for anything over that you have to put quite lot of effort.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I think I'm going to go to the doctor today. There's an all day training at work hat i don't think I've got enough strength to sit through, so i may take one more day to recover.

Wow I don't think I remember a time when you didn't go to work for 3 days. Must be really bad. Maybe by the end of today you'll feel better

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow I don't think I remember a time when you didn't go to work for 3 days. Must be really bad. Maybe by the end of today you'll feel better

Thanks.

Last time I've missed two days on a row was last spring. I've never missed three days consecutively.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Headed into this doctor and i can feel every ache and pain because of the commute...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb