WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think this was talked about when you first mentioned it, but some people go through as accident prone stretch period in their lives and then that stuff stops. As an adult, you've got 206 bones. Typically you start in the 270s as a kid and the older you get, the more some of them fuse. Maybe you're just accelerating your process with all your accidents.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Well i hope so. Now whenever i go there the traumatologist recognizeses me.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I still ache all over. This royally sucks man...

My butt hurts because I fell with my bike as i come to stop and looked behind what my friend was shouting about... I left my water bottle.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My butt hurts because I fell with my bike as i come to stop and looked behind what my friend was shouting about... I left my water bottle.

Ouch! Hope you aren't too sore.

We don't need any more folks here having accidents, getting hurt, or getting sick!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see it got quiet in these parts. Where's Sahib when you need him?

I seem to be busy at this time :p what I don't understand is how i got busy o.o i only have 2 hard Classes ( public speaking and us history) and not much hw . Yet i have less time than ever lol. Must be a getting older thing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So instead of kvteching about how i feel any further, I'll kvetch about how MSFT in their infinite wisdom, pulled Android Wear support for their Outlook app. Really? So one of the most important notifications i use wear for they've decided I'm better off looking at the phone?

I'm so tempted to go troll XDA and find the old school Android email app, which still has wear support. SMH...

Seeing is msft they will add it back with less features :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Being sick sucks. My appetite tends to go first when I'm sick, which doesn't help when i need to be eating. SMH...

I'm the opposite I tend to get more hungry:p and I tend to want to work out more since it makes my nose unstuffy :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man i hate going to hospitals. Had to go there today to pick up some documents and man it ****ed up my mood.

Same here. I have white coat syndrome. Every time I get my blood pressure taken and heartrate level it's spikes to an unhealthy level but when I do it on my own I'm really good.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Talking tech for a moment, I'm worried about Sony.

Now with all the stuff launched at MWC, tell me why only Xiaomi, Samsung and possibly HP hit the mark? I like the G5. I just don't like how they did the modular concept. I like the midrange stuff HTC launched. I'm lukewarm about Sony.

It's not that killing the Z line was a bad idea, I'm fine with that. My biggest issue with Sony has been their cameras are underwhelming and their prices are nonsensical.

The guys at "Moto" got the price point right for the Moto X 2015. I think this is where Sony should be balling with the X line. If they went $300 for the XA, $ 375 for the X and $450 for the X performance, i think they'd have a shot...especially if the cameras are actually good. I don't know who writes the software for the Sony camera app, but they need to be reassigned. Their sensors are so good that even Samsung uses them. So why cannot Sony get it right?

Self sabotage maybe 😛. Though I don't know what's special about the s7. It's features that Samsung removed in the s6 and reintroduce in the s7 and every tech website that reported on losses Thier mind and call it innovative

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's nice to have Friday off from school. Waking up at 5am and taking the bus is tiring even if I'm not driving .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday. We've move our stuff in but we haven't sorted everything because we had the plasterer coming by today. We stayed at a b&b last night.

As for complaining about my house, well it wasn't complaining so much as having trades people going too slow. Things that should have been done weeks ago took way longer than they should have. Then getting left high and dry by the plumber one week before moving in doesn't leave you with a high opinion of people.

The new trades people we have are great. So no complaints.

I know MIA sore from being sick but I can relate but mine is due to weeks of manual labour. My body aches in places I can't name...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My body just aches from being old...my dad would get mad at me if I said that aloud...but honestly, I do find that I've slowed down quite a bit in the last couple of years. The total amount of stress has gone up quite a bit...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So after 3+ days, I've turned the corner and am starting to feel a lot better. In theory I'm good enough to gut it out at work today, but with my supervisor wanting me to work six days next week before my scheduled week off (there's her acting like an ****** again), I'm taking the full time to recover.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's Friday. We've move our stuff in but we haven't sorted everything because we had the plasterer coming by today. We stayed at a b&b last night.

As for complaining about my house, well it wasn't complaining so much as having trades people going too slow. Things that should have been done weeks ago took way longer than they should have. Then getting left high and dry by the plumber one week before moving in doesn't leave you with a high opinion of people.

The new trades people we have are great. So no complaints.

I know MIA sore from being sick but I can relate but mine is due to weeks of manual labour. My body aches in places I can't name...

Well, hope you feel better soon. I'm sure your first meal cooked there and the first improvement decree from the wife will officially cement your move...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Self sabotage maybe 😛. Though I don't know what's special about the s7. It's features that Samsung removed in the s6 and reintroduce in the s7 and every tech website that reported on losses Thier mind and call it innovative

See, this was where Sony spent 3 years and 11 phones in the Z series (I include the 3 compacts, the Z Ultra and the Z5P) and was unable to attain: a classy looking water resistant phone with expandable memory, big enough battery, wireless charging and a killer camera.

I think this is what Samsung needed this year as the competition is fierce, especially in the midrange. What Samsung did was necessary, not spectacular.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hope you feel better. Talk about getting a pain in the ***...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3