WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Seeing is msft they will add it back with less features :p

This is surprising because they've been pushing the whole adding their services to other platforms idea. And it was there in the first place. It's not like they never had it and people are lobbying for it. Removing a good feature and having people request it back is an ****** move. Is the Outlook team for Android viewing Android Wear in the same way most consumers view Windows Mobile in the marketplace (AKA a dead-end currently)? If so, the irony there is too juicy to ignore.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From what was announced at MWC, if i was buying a this year model phone, the Mi 5 Pro is at the top of my list. I wish it had the hybrid sim where i could use just 1 SIM + MicroSD, but hey 128GB fixed storage ain't nothing to sneeze at. If the camera is good, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

From what was announced at MWC, if i was buying a this year model phone, the Mi 5 Pro is at the top of my list. I wish it had the hybrid sim where i could use just 1 SIM + MicroSD, but hey 128GB fixed storage ain't nothing to sneeze at. If the camera is good, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

I'll be content with the 128GB on my 6S+ for a while. I've been downloading so many apps and stuff lately, that I thought I was probably getting near full capacity... Nope, looked, and I still have over half free space (68GB)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll be content with the 128GB on my 6S+ for a while. I've been downloading so many apps and stuff lately, that I thought I was probably getting near full capacity... Nope, looked, and I still have over half free space (68GB)

I'm fine with my Maxx. I may still add a G4 as a compliment, but I'm not rushing. If i do pick up the G4, I've got a 128GB card awaiting.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the Hulu subscribers out there, may i suggest: How It Works - Season 1, Episode 13. You can watch the full episode if you'd like, but it's really about the first segment - how cell phones are made.

I plan to use the 1st segment in Season 1, Episode 9 for a workshop in the near future.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.

Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

That's like, more than a thousand songs? And i thought i'm a music lover.

I don't like having pics on my phone, most of them are stored on OneDrive. The reason is that i hate those PINs and hate having to unlock my phone, so if i leave my photos on the phone other people could easily access them. And i hate when people are picking around my phone.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's like, more than a thousand songs? And i thought i'm a music lover.

I don't like having pics on my phone, most of them are stored on OneDrive. The reason is that i hate thosr PINs and hate having to unlock my phone, so if i leave my photos on the phone other people could easily acces them. And i hate when peoplr are picking around my phone.

Over 2200, i think...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have 6gb of music and I though I had alot

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For the Hulu subscribers out there, may i suggest: How It Works - Season 1, Episode 13. You can watch the full episode if you'd like, but it's really about the first segment - how cell phones are made.

I plan to use the 1st segment in Season 1, Episode 9 for a workshop in the near future.

I like watching how it's made . It's very entertaining

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3