WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the Hulu subscribers out there, may i suggest: How It Works - Season 1, Episode 13. You can watch the full episode if you'd like, but it's really about the first segment - how cell phones are made.

I plan to use the 1st segment in Season 1, Episode 9 for a workshop in the near future.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Both this and How it's made are on Discovery channel? How to hour?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Why would you need a GF. Life is so much easier when you're single :winktongue:

Ease is relative. I can make the argument and the married or folks in relationships here may choose to add different things to this, but after a while it can get tiring trying to wake up to a different face or an empty bed. While some guys never commit and that's within their right, even some of the season bachelor's like George Clooney give up the ghost after a while.

Beside, the more loose with the ladies someone is (or with whomever they like as partners), they're more likely to have a Charlie's Sheen moment...

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

How to hour? I'm confused...

I haven't watched Discovery for ages, TV in general, but as far as i remember they used to put two 'How it's made' episodes followed by two 'How it works' episodes. And that little, series, whatever, was called 'How to hour'. Just like they have 'Shark night'.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He's starting to get better at mobilizing people to vote, not just tapping into voter anger and discontentedness. If he wins the nomination, his policies will be under focus, so if he's blowing smoke he's got to be even better here.

As much as he dislikes Obama, he should look back to that famous shot of the then-senator when he won the election that night and started to realize the extent of the mess he's in. Bulldozing won't make "America great"; only appropriate strategy and planning will, because the global economy is still so-so.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't watched Discovery for ages, TV in general, but as far as i remember they used to put two 'How it's made' episodes followed by two 'How it works' episodes. And that little, series, whatever, was called 'How to hour'. Just like they have 'Shark night'.

OK. Both shows are a half hour in length each. Because i use Hulu and have the ads free version, it boils down to 23mins about.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haven't tried hot beer on purpose yet, also didn't know it could taste good when hot.

Depends on the beer you drink. I've drunk many at different room temperature. Thing is (don't fully quote me, but this has been my experience) a cold beer working outside can take a bit more out of you than a hot beer will. That's why many people drink in the shade and don't drink fast when they're outside in high sun.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

OK. Both shows are a half hour in length each. Because i use Hulu and have the ads free version, it boils down to 23mins about.

Well i said i haven't watched it for some time. It was one episode each then.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ease is relative. I can make the argument and the married or folks in relationships here may choose to add different things to this, but after a while it can get tiring trying to wake up to a different face or an empty bed. While some guys never commit and that's within their right, even some of the season bachelor's like George Clooney give up the ghost after a while.

Beside, the more loose with the ladies someone is (or with whomever they like as partners), they're more likely to have a Charlie's Sheen moment...

I'm not that loose with girls, but again i'm not shy. It's just that i hate commitments. I might have gave some hopes for a girl from school unintentionally. She's cute, likes the same stuff as i do but damn i hate beeing obligated to someone. I'll probably look like an *** at the end.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

From what was announced at MWC, if i was buying a this year model phone, the Mi 5 Pro is at the top of my list. I wish it had the hybrid sim where i could use just 1 SIM + MicroSD, but hey 128GB fixed storage ain't nothing to sneeze at. If the camera is good, this is the sleeper hit of the year.

Just put in a request with my source for the Mi5 Pro

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This new WC app is pretty much useless. Can't jump to latest posts, can't even scroll articles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro