WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

First night in the house. Toilet and shower are operational as is the kitchen. Still lots to do though. I have internet as well. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's almost 6:30 PM and I just got done. I need to still fine tune a presentation for a Monday meeting with some VPs....man things have gotten quite crazy at work this year...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He's starting to get better at mobilizing people to vote, not just tapping into voter anger and discontentedness. If he wins the nomination, his policies will be under focus, so if he's blowing smoke he's got to be even better here.

As much as he dislikes Obama, he should look back to that famous shot of the then-senator when he won the election that night and started to realize the extent of the mess he's in. Bulldozing won't make "America great"; only appropriate strategy and planning will, because the global economy is still so-so.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

._. That fact that the KKK SUPPORTS what's he's doing gotta say something about him. I fear we are going back to the dark ages if he gets elected .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's almost 6:30 PM and I just got done. I need to still fine tune a presentation for a Monday meeting with some VPs....man things have gotten quite crazy at work this year...

I wonder if you do Good on this presentation , will you get a promotion ? ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This new WC app is pretty much useless. Can't jump to latest posts, can't even scroll articles.

It'll get better . Development is quite tricky and hard to get right the first time . The more features it gets added the more likely bugs will arise and harder to find and take a while to fix.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not that loose with girls, but again i'm not shy. It's just that i hate commitments. I might have gave some hopes for a girl from school unintentionally. She's cute, likes the same stuff as i do but damn i hate beeing obligated to someone. I'll probably look like an *** at the end.

Dang if she is cute go for it ha :p who knows maybe she likes to workout ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK. Both shows are a half hour in length each. Because i use Hulu and have the ads free version, it boils down to 23mins about.

I don't use Hulu anymore. I use a tv app called films area to stream tv shows on my desktop :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if you do Good on this presentation , will you get a promotion ? ;)
I did one today and another a week back. These days it's not the presentation, it's the project execution that counts and I am two levels from Division President, so no a promotion ain't happening anytime soon...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Dude you have a nice surprise or two waiting for you when you join the workforce

He clearly hasn't not been reading my experiences or the comments of others here so far. He'll start to get it the first time **** hits the fan at his first job after college...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not that loose with girls, but again i'm not shy. It's just that i hate commitments. I might have gave some hopes for a girl from school unintentionally. She's cute, likes the same stuff as i do but damn i hate beeing obligated to someone. I'll probably look like an *** at the end.

You're a younger cat like Sahib. Take your time to figure out what you want, just be respectful of the women you date as you date them. Count your blessings for as long as you can when you're not paying for things like alimony and child support...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My current beef with my supervisor is how she likes to use her personal phone to call mine to talk work. That **** annoys the **** out me. She did that today and as always i don't answer and she never leaves a message.

Gonna find a nice way on Monday to say "stop doing that ****! We ain't cool like that!"

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Weekend.... cant decide which I should go for this late afternoon.... Outdoors - a trek in the hills or, Indoors - some session of badminton....

but as usual, at end of the day I'll be in front of the TV watching football, with a cup of latte in hand...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He clearly hasn't not been reading my experiences or the comments of others here so far. He'll start to get it the first time **** hits the fan at his first job after college...

He might just $*** in the pants

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Weekend.... cant decide which I should go for this late afternoon.... Outdoors - a trek in the hills or, Indoors - some session of badminton....

but as usual, at end of the day I'll be in front of the TV watching football, with a cup of latte in hand...
All of them sound like good options!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss