WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmmm depends I guess . If you were in a bad one of course but if you were in an good one ... Single life kinda suck haha ;) well at least for me

Well my last relationship was long, long ago and i guess i've embraced this single life over the time. Besides hating commitments i also hate arguments. Bad nervs, that's all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Trending upwards towards better in the health department...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

What the heck do you have on it? Movies? I mean, i have like ~ 400 songs and maybe 200 pics and still have more than 10GB free on my 16GB SD.

Some of us are large media consumers. I walk around regularly with 20+GB of music on my phones and tablets, for instance. I like to keep my video, pictures and music on microSD whenever available.

Apps and games. I don't have ANY music or movies stored locally on my phone's storage. My music stays on my PC. I access my favorites through Onedrive/Groove. Alternatively, I can play all my music or any movie through the PLEX.

So that leaves all of my precious local storage space available for apps, games, pics, and whatever other kinds of data/documents.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I have 6gb of music and I though I had alot
Heh, you obviously haven't been collecting music that long.

On one of my drives, I have a folder of regular (256kbps - 320kbps) MP3 files that's over 300GB... (About 30,000 songs)

Then there's my FLAC collections where I have different folders for select albums.. Probably 300-500GB in size total. This is a smaller collection though, as one regular MP3 might be 3-4 MB in size, the same song encoded in FLAC (lossless) is around 30-40MB in size.

Then as a musician, there's my sound/instrument/loop libraries that I've been collecting since the dawn of the Internet... Ughh probably a couple TBs of stuff. I've got 100 CD/DVD spindles full of audio stuff just sitting on the shelf. WAV files, VST instruments, you name it..

Oh did I mention I still have my entire collection (over 2000) of vinyl 33 1/3 rpm LP records? I even have some ancient 78 rpm "charcoal" records that I inherited from my grandparents that apparently are uber rare.. And I used to have a handful of 45s, but lost them somehow...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

This is where I spent several hours exploring yesterday before going to work. Today I'm off and diving right back into it!

I've been spending a bunch of money on these iOS Synth apps. $19.99 here, $9.99 there.. I've probably spent over a hundred bucks on these synthesizer apps this week alone. I can't help it.. They're just soooooo good!

20160225_150853304_iOS.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is where I spent several hours exploring yesterday before going to work. Today I'm off and diving right back into it!

I've been spending a bunch of money on these iOS Synth apps. $19.99 here, $9.99 there.. I've probably spent over a hundred bucks on these synthesizer apps this week alone. I can't help it.. They're just soooooo good!

View attachment 122954
I noticed the candy first lol :p next set up btw

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heh, you obviously haven't been collecting music that long.

On one of my drives, I have a folder of regular (256kbps - 320kbps) MP3 files that's over 300GB... (About 30,000 songs)

Then there's my FLAC collections where I have different folders for select albums.. Probably 300-500GB in size total. This is a smaller collection though, as one regular MP3 might be 3-4 MB in size, the same song encoded in FLAC (lossless) is around 30-40MB in size.

Then as a musician, there's my sound/instrument/loop libraries that I've been collecting since the dawn of the Internet... Ughh probably a couple TBs of stuff. I've got 100 CD/DVD spindles full of audio stuff just sitting on the shelf. WAV files, VST instruments, you name it..

Oh did I mention I still have my entire collection (over 2000) of vinyl 33 1/3 rpm LP records? I even have some ancient 78 rpm "charcoal" records that I inherited from my grandparents that apparently are uber rare.. And I used to have a handful of 45s, but lost them somehow...

I think I started since I was 12 +/- :p I've slowed down a bit :p . as for music I always use MP3 since my iPod doesn't play nicely with Wav.but wow you got tons of room to have that much music

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My current beef with my supervisor is how she likes to use her personal phone to call mine to talk work. That **** annoys the **** out me. She did that today and as always i don't answer and she never leaves a message.

Gonna find a nice way on Monday to say "stop doing that ****! We ain't cool like that!"

I would of though she would of taken a hint after not answering your phone :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb