WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It seems like 5 Guys has expanded more than In N Out. I remember In N Out being in Las Vegas. We have 5 Guys here in Cleveland.

In N Out will only expand to places where their stores are less than a day's drive from their warehouses. IMO they are far superior to 5 Guys. You should see the lines they have here in CA and AZ.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do you have Tim Horton's coffee in the UK? I know Tim Horton's is popular in Canada, since Tim Horton was a hockey player.

There are some Tim Horton's stores in the US (even in Ohio), but none in Cleveland.

I had Tim Horton's coffee in Rochester, NY a few years back...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It appears that Facebook cares more about our independece day than our politicians.

b46ff1c.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do you have Tim Horton's coffee in the UK? I know Tim Horton's is popular in Canada, since Tim Horton was a hockey player.

There are some Tim Horton's stores in the US (even in Ohio), but none in Cleveland.

I haven't seen a Timmy's (as it's known in Canada) in the UK. I'm not sure how well one would do here as I haven't seen many doughnut shop around (though Timmy's does other things besides doughnuts and coffee, their soup isn't half bad).

We have Krispy Kreme's here and I've seen only one big shop that I recall, they're may be more.

It was the same in Australia with Krispy Kreme's. Not sure if 5 Guy's are in Oz yet.

Saying that, I can't stand Tim Horton's coffee...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning Ed. Got a track i want you to listen to, since you're an ax man. This ain't my work, but one of my favorite ax men.

Summer's End - Craig Chquico

Let me know what you think when you do.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
I like it! Nice thick "reverbey" acoustic guitar sound.. And not overly complicated, which is what most of these instrumentalists do too much these days.

I also like the synthesizer backing, which is what I've been experimenting with lately.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Morning chaps... Time to make the donuts (doughnuts?)

Never-dying struggle for non-native speakers. Is it colour or color? Pff, had too many of these in past years rippig my nerves on exams.
Some professors prefer British while other prefer American English.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Never-dying struggle for non-native speakers. Is it colour or color? Pff, had too many of these in past years rippig my nerves on exams.
Yeah I think "Donut" is the corporate Dunkin Donuts branded spelling of it...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In N Out will only expand to places where their stores are less than a day's drive from their warehouses. IMO they are far superior to 5 Guys. You should see the lines they have here in CA and AZ.

They are so long I don't even use drive-Thru. At one time in Chico, I counted 40 cars during lunch.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd go with the British spelling and argue that it's 'real' English. :p

Saying that, most British people don't speak or spell in English like I do...It's all very weird.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with the British spelling and argue that it's 'real' English. :p

Saying that, most British people don't speak or spell in English like I do...It's all very weird.

Well, i've been spelling and writing in British English all up to about last year or so when i got too lazy to write few of those extra letters.
But when it comes to my pronunciation i'm leaning towards British accent. I find it a bit easier to master.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like it! Nice thick "reverbey" acoustic guitar sound.. And not overly complicated, which is what most of these instrumentalists do too much these days.

I also like the synthesizer backing, which is what I've been experimenting with lately.

Glad you like it. Listen through more of his stuff whenever you get a moment. He's been around for a very long time. Clean, simple and yet you can hear the ax talent...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man this 'You're the worst' show is deep. At first i thought of it as purely ridicolous, like 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia'. Today i realised there's much more to it after seeing the episode 9, 2nd season.

Since i haven't watched it regulary, i'm planning to watch the whole thing from the beggining.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So Serbian war criminal expressed support for Trump and his campaign. Well, it wasn't that unexpected to be honest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss