WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Been doing some recording and experimenting with the MIDI keyboard controller. Lemme know what you guys think. No loops... This is actually me playing (2 piano tracks) along with a drum track. Recorded in Garage Band iOS...

http://soundcloud.com/ed-boland/piano-bar-downtown

I liked Epic Game the most. It's kinda my style.

You could make something in chorus rock style, that'd be awesome.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

FIFA approved testings for 'video technology' that'll be used by referees in real time on the field, in season 2016-2017.
Now i wonder why haven't they done this years ago, cause technology has been part of NFL for some time now.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

FIFA approved testings for 'video technology' that'll be used by reffrees in real time on the field, in season 2016-2017.
Now i wonder why haven't they done this years ago, cause technology has been part of NFL for some time now.

Because I guess there wasn't a "need" hey at least now soccer players will cut back on the fake injuries ;)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Because I guess there wasn't a "need" hey at least now soccer players will cut back on the fake injuries ;)

There was always a need. The number of occasions where a referee mistake or player's faking has determined the outcome of the match is just ridicolous. I'm talking about European, World cup, Champions League etc. The excuse for not using any of the technology was that they didn't want to loose 'the authenticity and tradition of the game'.
They tryed to compensate by adding two extra referees behind the goal lines, which turned out to be a totally bad idea, since even those line idiots would not be able to see what actually happened.

I'm just waiting to see what'll happen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

With all the people howling at how slow both Samsung and the carriers are, to me it still says a lot when my GF on her Verizon branded Note 5 got 6.0 today and me on my Maxx unlocked still cannot even sniff 5.1.1. Now the VZW version of my phone - the Droid Turbo - hasn't gotten the update yet. In fact, only last week did Droid Turbo 2 owners on Verizon got the upgrade.

Still, it says a lot to me. I like Moto, really did, but if I get a G4, it's going to get a lot more use than my Maxx.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm still waiting for my 6.0 update too on my Moto G. But than again, my Galaxy Tab Pro is still stuck on Android 4.4 so...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

With all the people howling at how slow both Samsung and the carriers are, to me it still says a lot when my GF on her Verizon branded Note 5 got 6.0 today and me on my Maxx unlocked still cannot even sniff 5.1.1. Now the VZW version of my phone - the Droid Turbo - hasn't gotten the update yet. In fact, only last week did Droid Turbo 2 owners on Verizon got the upgrade.

Still, it says a lot to me. I like Moto, really did, but if I get a G4, it's going to get a lot more use than my Maxx.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Oh my that really sucks on how long they take to update it. to think google will show what Andriod N will looks like in this year Google I/O

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

How come you are making beats :)? Are you planing to sell them or something
Huh? I make "beats" because I enjoy it. This MIDI controller keyboard thing is something new I've been playing with, but I've been composing and recording music as a guitar player for well over 30 years. It's something I love doing and will continue to do, with or without any monetary gain. You want to buy something?

lol "beats"...

Here's one small collection of some of my original recordings. Varied styles.. All for fun!

SoundClick artist: EDRo - page with MP3 music downloads

There's also a link in my sig to my YouTube channel where I have a bunch of videos of various cover songs I do on the guitar....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro