WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Huh? I make "beats" because I enjoy it. This MIDI controller keyboard thing is something new I've been playing with, but I've been composing and recording music as a guitar player for well over 30 years. It's something I love doing and will continue to do, with or without any monetary gain. You want to buy something?

lol "beats"...

Here's one small collection of some of my original recordings. Varied styles.. All for fun!

SoundClick artist: EDRo - page with MP3 music downloads

There's also a link in my sig to my YouTube channel where I have a bunch of videos of various cover songs I do on the guitar....

Sorry I didn't mean to minimize your hobby not my intention 😕.the reason I ask is becuse you know what you are doing so I figured maybe you would sell some on the side since it's not cheep to buy the apps and equipment.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Sorry I didn't mean to minimize your hobby not my intention ��.the reason I ask is becuse you know what you are doing so I figured maybe you would sell some on the side since it's not cheep to buy the apps and equipment.
lol it's ok.

The site(s) I've been using to host some of my music (soundclick.com and soundcloud) do have options to "monetize" my music, but I've never really been into all that. I'm too lazy to keep up with it all really.. I rather play for personal enjoyment, and occasionally share some of my works/recordings.

I honestly haven't checked on my songs at soundclick in a while. Some of them have made it up the charts. One made it to #11 on their alternative chart, out of 186k + songs.. that made me feel pretty good!

this one:

SoundClick artist: EDRo - "Ed's Alternative"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Still sick. Hope to be better by the birthday, but I'm not holding out hope.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

lol it's ok.

The site(s) I've been using to host some of my music (soundclick.com and soundcloud) do have options to "monetize" my music, but I've never really been into all that. I'm too lazy to keep up with it all really.. I rather play for personal enjoyment, and occasionally share some of my works/recordings.

I honestly haven't checked on my songs at soundclick in a while. Some of them have made it up the charts. One made it to #11 on their alternative chart, out of 186k + songs.. that made me feel pretty good!

this one:

Could you post your YT channel link? I've listened to one of your covers, but still can't remember the channel name.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol it's ok.

this one:

Oh I see. You do a good job at it anyways and you enjoy it :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

SoundClick artist: EDRo - Jam 26.3

Y'all don't mind my shameless self promotion do yas? lol I mean it IS the ***** thread.. I mean "150k challenge" thread.

(we have a similar thread called the "***** thread" over on the automotive forums)

That's an interesting name for a thread ;) I'm sure it would attract alot of people if it was named that here

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

For those who work out or uses to workout I got something to say....leg day sucks O_O

Well, it's not like it's my favourite muscle group, but it is literally half of your body, so you can't really ignore it. And, as i said, even if it's not my most favourited, the feeling after the workout is done is more than great, at least to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo