WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So much Pink Floyd. This one reminded me of Dogs, or was it actually Dogs you were playing? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrH7HK-YhIM

Actually, it's funny you asked, but that backing track is a song I've known for a long time; Shine on you Crazy Diamond from Pink Floyd's Delicate Sound of Thunder album... Where I'm playing my own take of a David Gilmoure style lead track to. The track serves as sort of a utility function for his style of playing if you will.. Gilmoure, coincidentally, is actually celebrating his 70th birthday today!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, it's not like it's my favourite muscle group, but it is literally half of your body, so you can't really ignore it. And, as i said, even if it's not my most favourited, the feeling after the workout is done is more than great, at least to me.

Yeah I don't wanna have chicken legs. 😂

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, it's funny you asked, but that backing track is a song I've known for a long time; Shine on you Crazy Diamond from Pink Floyd's Delicate Sound of Thunder album... Where I'm playing my own take of a David Gilmoure style lead track to. The track serves as sort of a utility function for his style of playing if you will.. Gilmoure, coincidentally, is actually celebrating his 70th birthday today!
that was awesome !! I liked the video :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I know the song, but for some reason i confused it with Dogs.
I like to make jokes with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, like, when someone asks me how long did it take to get home, i tell them one just one song, lol.
The sad thing is even when i tell them what song it is, 99% of them can't get the joke.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I know the song, but for some reason i confused it with Dogs.
I like to make jokes with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, like, when someone asks me how long did it take to get home, i tell them one just one song, lol.
The sad thing is even when i tell them what song it is, 99% of them can't get the joke.
lol yeah, some songs are excruciatingly long where others, you wish would never end!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

that was awesome !! I liked the video :p

Thanks, but looking back, my playing was terrible in that video. Another one where I had the bad habit of recording one take and uploading it to YouTube to share without reviewing it first. It's very raw and unrehearsed.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, but looking back, my playing was terrible in that video. Another one where I had the bad habit of recording one take and uploading it to YouTube to share without reviewing it first. It's very raw and unrehearsed.

Hey if that unrehearsed then your other videos that are rehearsed must be better :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting to the point where following the mobile industry is feeling more tedious than interesting...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess the moratorium has been lifted and we get flooded with Samsung S7 reviews today.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF likes 6.0.1 on her Note 5 so far. Biggest improvement she reports is the speed and accuracy of the fingerprint scanner. She wasn't the .most graceful or accurate with it, but it works much better now. I am hearing less complaints about the need to use her backup password when fingerprint scanner fails.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So the GF likes 6.0.1 on her Note 5 so far. Biggest improvement she reports is the speed and accuracy of the fingerprint scanner. She wasn't the .most graceful or accurate with it, but it works much better now. I am hearing less complaints about the need to use her backup password when fingerprint scanner fails.

I've gotta say, the "Touch ID" fingerprint reader on my 6S Plus is wicked fast and never fails. Also, in related news, I've finally commited to Apple Pay and added/authorized my bank card to it. Also have my concert tickets in my Wallet.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've gotta say, the "Touch ID" fingerprint reader on my 6S Plus is wicked fast and never fails. Also, in related news, I've finally commited to Apple Pay and added/authorized my bank card to it. Also have my concert tickets in my Wallet.
I've been using Android Pay since last summer. I just used it yesterday. It works great for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb