WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Guess the moratorium has been lifted and we get flooded with Samsung S7 reviews today.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I saw some and I gotta say I would buy a S7 if it was running wp. Also most people have aais touchwiz is getting better. That's a good sign

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've gotta say, the "Touch ID" fingerprint reader on my 6S Plus is wicked fast and never fails. Also, in related news, I've finally commited to Apple Pay and added/authorized my bank card to it. Also have my concert tickets in my Wallet.

I wish MSFT had something like apple pay. But as always wp are are stuck waiting

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I saw some and I gotta say I would buy a S7 if it was running wp. Also most people have aais touchwiz is getting better. That's a good sign
Read full reviews, not good enough though. Also if you want Samsung Pay to work, you have to buy a carrier branded version which means you get a ton of bloatware. The factory unlocked version does not come with that app installed and you cannot download it from the Play Store which is such a boneheaded move.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I just sit and listen...;) I avoid any foot in mouth problems
There is way too much evidence on this thread that directly contradicts your statement. As you know, I have been teaching statistics the last couple of days.
So here is a little tidbit for you.

Based on the observable data points available, I am 95% confident that you will have a spectacular episode of "foot in mouth" in the not too distant future*.

*Unless you choose to leave this thread and cancel your account. See, I got the fine print sorted out as well😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Read full reviews, not good enough though. Also if you want Samsung Pay to work, you have to buy a carrier branded version which means you get a ton of bloatware. The factory unlocked version does not come with that app installed and you cannot download it from the Play Store which is such a boneheaded move.

Sideload it, if you can. Boneheaded move, I agree.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sideload it, if you can. Boneheaded move, I agree.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

They are going to finally make it part of the Galaxy Apps because VZW kicked Samsung Pay off their version of TW on the S7 and S7E.
I wouldn't want to sideload an apk where I put my credit card info....

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just got back from school/gym/volleyball school section.
I gotta say that the thing i need the most, so desperately is sleep. I'm exhausted.
Also, i don't think i'll go to the volleyball anymore. I used to go there cause i like the folks and the professor, now that the other, incredibly annoying and astonishing stupid (yes, stupid) professors stepped in, well, i just lost both my nerves and my motivation.
I can't be in the same room with the guy who can't spell and talk. He literally doesn't know which language he's speaking. And he's about to become a god damn doctor while having an IQ of 5 year-old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos