WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Laura,

I kinda get what the Browns are doing, but I hope it works out. I liked Hue Jackson, so that was a nice hire. Still, I'm reading many Browns fans up in arms and I don't blame them.

I also just watched the Giants and Have spend a ton of money today...I think the Jags got a bit better with who they signed, and I'm skeptical about the Giants, as Jerry Reese hasn't had a good draft since the last time Sahib went a week without his foot going in his mouth.

Fun reading while sick though, I'll say that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, folks. I yearn for a slice of pizza and an ice cold beer. Going to enjoy those once the appetite returns.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura,

I kinda get what the Browns are doing, but I hope it works out. I liked Hue Jackson, so that was a nice hire. Still, I'm reading many Browns fans up in arms and I don't blame them.

I also just watched the Giants and Have spend a ton of money today...I think the Jags got a bit better with who they signed, and I'm skeptical about the Giants, as Jerry Reese hasn't had a good draft since the last time Sahib went a week without his foot going in his mouth.

Hue Jackson is the only good choice the Browns have made. What free agents would even want to play in Cleveland? They can't draft an entire 53 man roster.

I also feel that they would've been better off dumping Manziel and Gordon now, rather than getting a few extra bucks by keeping them around until they get suspended again by the NFL. Canning those 2 would help provide some credibility to the organization.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, folks. I yearn for a slice of pizza and an ice cold beer. Going to enjoy those once the appetite returns.

Happy belated MIA! Hope you had a great day, and are recovering from the crud...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Game Center acting up again... This time, on the iPad Air 2 grrrrr

Last time, it was on my 6S Plus.. What it is: Game Center FUBAR! The Game Center app itself, though the only reason it is needed is to sync game progress across devices, when launched, was only displaying a blank white screen. Going into Settings/Game Center settings would actually lock up (or freeze) the entire settings app, with no choice but to force close the settings app.

The only remedy was to do a factory reset in my case, which was a complete PITA having to reinstall all my apps and get all my settings and preferences back to where I had them...

Yes, I could have restored from backup... But.... I didn't have a backup! DOH.. I had been putting the backup off because I didn't have room for it on my iCloud (only have the free 5GB and its near full of pics etc.)

So I had to do a factory reset, and it's been fixed on my 6S plus... Now, a couple months later, it's doing the same thing on the iPad... :( And guess what...... I don't have a backup of the iPad lmao.... *sigh*

The only reason I need it, like I said, is to sync my progress from Clash Royale on my 6S Plus, to my iPad Air 2... So I guess I'll be doing a factory reset... oh joy!

It's cool though, cuz I've been needing to do some spring cleaning anyway, and a nice factory fresh install of iOS and hand select just the apps/games I play and/or need. My Air 2 is a 64GB and it's been slam full, with me removing things to add new stuff blah blah, so this'll actually be good! Here I go......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Last time, it was on my 6S Plus.. What it is: Game Center FUBAR! The Game Center app itself, though the only reason it is needed is to sync game progress across devices, when launched, was only displaying a blank white screen. Going into Settings/Game Center settings would actually lock up (or freeze) the entire settings app, with no choice but to force close the settings app.

The only remedy was to do a factory reset in my case, which was a complete PITA having to reinstall all my apps and get all my settings and preferences back to where I had them...

Yes, I could have restored from backup... But.... I didn't have a backup! DOH.. I had been putting the backup off because I didn't have room for it on my iCloud (only have the free 5GB and its near full of pics etc.)

So I had to do a factory reset, and it's been fixed on my 6S plus... Now, a couple months later, it's doing the same thing on the iPad... :( And guess what...... I don't have a backup of the iPad lmao.... *sigh*

The only reason I need it, like I said, is to sync my progress from Clash Royale on my 6S Plus, to my iPad Air 2... So I guess I'll be doing a factory reset... oh joy!

It's cool though, cuz I've been needing to do some spring cleaning anyway, and a nice factory fresh install of iOS and hand select just the apps/games I play and/or need. My Air 2 is a 64GB and it's been slam full, with me removing things to add new stuff blah blah, so this'll actually be good! Here I go......

What you need is the 128gb model on your iPad and more storage on your iCloud :p but since its apple they would rather sell your more iCloud space than give you any free

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Laura,

Even when you are sick you don't waste time using me to prove a point lol !

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

What you need is the 128gb model on your iPad and more storage on your iCloud :p but since its apple they would rather sell your more iCloud space than give you any free

Oh yeah, I know. I "want" the iPad Pro 128GB. For my synthesizer app usage, those 4 speakers would come in handy...

Let's see, upgrade in the audio department
Upgrade in the storage department
Plus I get the awesome Pencil capability.... Yeah, I'll probably be getting the iPad Pro next. That is of course, if they don't release something better this month!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is way too much evidence on this thread that directly contradicts your statement. As you know, I have been teaching statistics the last couple of days.
So here is a little tidbit for you.

Based on the observable data points available, I am 95% confident that you will have a spectacular episode of "foot in mouth" in the not too distant future*.

*Unless you choose to leave this thread and cancel your account. See, I got the fine print sorted out as well😀

That's leaves 5% for me to not do it;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, I know. I "want" the iPad Pro 128GB. For my synthesizer app usage, those 4 speakers would come in handy...

Let's see, upgrade in the audio department
Upgrade in the storage department
Plus I get the awesome Pencil capability.... Yeah, I'll probably be getting the iPad Pro next. That is of course, if they don't release something better this month!

The iPad air is in a need for a update.i bet apple will carry over the speakers to the iPad air . Those speakers are great !

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Same god damn thing is happening to me with glance. It just goes blank and i have to close the settings app.
Unfortunately hard reset doesn't help.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Why the hell was i signed out of the Insider Program? I wasn't receiving updates for a while, which was a bit weird, then just minutes ago i opened the Insider app and saw that "I'm not an Insider participant". What the hell?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo