WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anybody knows where is the link to the last WindowsCentral T-Shirt sale is? i think it was in February but can't seem to be able to locate.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Damn it, i played a few bets in bookies today. Picked 5 couples, missed one by a second, won't get paid. ****

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hue Jackson is the only good choice the Browns have made. What free agents would even want to play in Cleveland? They can't draft an entire 53 man roster.

I also feel that they would've been better off dumping Manziel and Gordon now, rather than getting a few extra bucks by keeping them around until they get suspended again by the NFL. Canning those 2 would help provide some credibility to the organization.

I agree. We'll see what happens going forward. The NFL is always better when the Browns are good.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Haven't studied Analytic geometry? Don't know if it's 'higher' math than trigonometry but sure is harder.

Analytic geometry is much tougher than trigonometry...at least that's what I remember from almost XX years ago ....hey I am not giving my age away that easily....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I'll take calculus over that...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I'll take calculus over that...
I prefer calculus as well.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Why the hell was i signed out of the Insider Program? I wasn't receiving updates for a while, which was a bit weird, then just minutes ago i opened the Insider app and saw that "I'm not an Insider participant". What the hell?
Happens to the best of us... ;)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Seriously though, same thing happened to me on my 1520. I must've hit the button in the insider app or something. Just re-joined and got the new build the other day.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

:smile:

My timing was impeccable!

image.jpeg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I thought it was important to be out there hob nobbing with the Big wigs as well. It's always good to know someone. Especially the States Attorney (if she gets elected). I made sure she'd remember me.. she actually gave me a hug and thanked me personally. Said she loved everything!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

:smile:

My timing was impeccable!

Congrats!

Very slick and very nice! :D

You'll have to post more of your 'culinary finesse'. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99