WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I'll take calculus over that...

We've been doing matrices for the last 3-4 weeks or so. Doesn't represent a problem to me at all, but it is a bit boring, i hate when i have to waste the whole page to solve one problem.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Analytic geometry is much tougher than trigonometry...at least that's what I remember from almost XX years ago ....hey I am not giving my age away that easily....

Honestly, trigonometry was a piece of cake compared to analytic geometry.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Seriously though, same thing happened to me on my 1520. I must've hit the button in the insider app or something. Just re-joined and got the new build the other day.

I don't know, i'm pretty sure i haven't pressed any buttons, 'cause i haven't been using that app for some time.
I switched to Release ring in order to get that new update, hoping that glance and PC syncing would be fixed. My hopes were trashed pretty soon, right after i saw that Glance settings menu is blank, as it was before.

I'm begining to think that this preview somehow screwed my display, or whatever is needed to be ****ed up for glance not to work.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You're talking maths...

It's been some time for me as well. The last thing I sort of learnt recently was matrices. However I didn't like them very much. Too many rules, seemed a bit redundant.

I'll take calculus over that...

I liked matrix algebra as well but calculus was fine too....analytic geometry on the other hand....oh and the horror that was solving 8 partial differential equations simultaneously....bad memories....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

:smile:

My timing was impeccable!

View attachment 123514

That looks amazing !!! i would eat that

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We've been doing matrices for the last 3-4 weeks or so. Doesn't represent a problem to me at all, but it is a bit boring, i hate when i have to waste the whole page to solve one problem.
Matrices wasn't common maths when I was going through college so it seemed a bit weird to me.

In college lots of maths questions took pages of work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

College? I'm 3. year in highschool and we're deep in that ****.
College was over 20 years ago... Things have changed a lot since then.

Also depends on what kind of high school you go to as well and what level of maths you did.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

College was over 20 years ago... Things have changed a lot since then.

Also depends on what kind of high school you go to as well and what level of maths you did.
I should also point out that it wasn't compulsory to take maths beyond year 10 (second year of high school). I was one of those people that did.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I should also point out that it wasn't compulsory to take maths beyond year 10 (second year of high school). I was one of those people that did.

Really? I have 5 classes of math per week. Though i am in math-informatics class. But still other classes have 4 classes per week.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Great, while you are talking maths I'm doing itWriting test on Tuesday, derivations of functions and limits of functions. Not awfully hard but not easy either.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The BOSS ME-80 is an amazing piece of technology... and it's built like a tank! That is all...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Really? I have 5 classes of math per week. Though i am in math-informatics class. But still other classes have 4 classes per week.

o_O oh my . You must really like math . Not saying there is nothing wrong with math. Just surprised you take that much math

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05