WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o_O oh my . You must really like math . Not saying there is nothing wrong with math. Just surprised you take that much math

Well, i don't like it that much, but again i don't hate it at all. I opted for that class because i'm planning to go to math and informatics related college. Surely this will provide better foundations for me than studying biology and chemistry.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So, I managed to get myself a raise at work. Been with this new place a year now (March 1st), and a couple days after, we had a big "meet and greet" banquet with one of our FL state attorney candidates, and a few other "big" people (former county judges, prosecutors, etc) and of course the owner came in...

I saw this as a good opportunity to whip out some of my culinary finesse and management skills... Once I heard that everyone was coming, and that there wasn't any plans for food, I ran out to the grocery store and bought tablecloths and some various items to make my own signature veggie trays and appetizer spread.

Everyone was impressed! Including the owner, who was lingering around afterwards. I casually mentioned, as I was instructing our staff what to do with the leftovers, "Sir, March 1st was my one year mark. I thought it would be a good time to ask about a pay raise". He smiled and said "Oh yeah! We can do that... Definitely!"

:smile:

My timing was impeccable!

View attachment 123514

Congratulations! That's excellent. :smile:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yup, 3 foreign languages. English, German and Latin. You can also add Turkish\Spanish\France, but, let's not get that crazy.
We have 2, you could have 3 languages in 3 past years but I rather took informatics. We are down to 7 subjects this year, last year we had 13

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

We have 2, you could have 3 languages in 3 past years but I rather took informatics. We are down to 7 subjects this year, last year we had 13

So did i have 13 in last two years, this year we have 12, i don't know how it's gonna be the next one.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I looked it up to figure out what it was . And I found it Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal | Musician's Friend
That's the one I have. With all the new guitar amp and effect "apps" out there nowadays (like Amplitube for example), nothing beats proprietary hardware! Though this unit has downloadable patches and full MIDI implementation (eg: I can control software on the PC with my feet etc), I don't have to rely on it. I can grab it and go.. And plug it into virtually ANY audio system (PAs, stereo systems etc) don't even need a guitar amp!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo