WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's the one I have. With all the new guitar amp and effect "apps" out there nowadays (like Amplitube for example), nothing beats proprietary hardware! Though this unit has downloadable patches and full MIDI implementation (eg: I can control software on the PC with my feet etc), I don't have to rely on it. I can grab it and go.. And plug it into virtually ANY audio system (PAs, stereo systems etc) don't even need a guitar amp!

That's pretty cool! Makes making music a whole lot simpler

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh dear lord, Samsung's new 16TB SSD is around 7200 euros. You can buy at least 3 top-notch PCs for that money.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's the one I have. With all the new guitar amp and effect "apps" out there nowadays (like Amplitube for example), nothing beats proprietary hardware! Though this unit has downloadable patches and full MIDI implementation (eg: I can control software on the PC with my feet etc), I don't have to rely on it. I can grab it and go.. And plug it into virtually ANY audio system (PAs, stereo systems etc) don't even need a guitar amp!
I ordered headphones and a DAC from Amazon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks everyone, I've been seen pretty much since 2/23. I'm hopeful that this is over by the end of the week so i can go out with the GF and have a cold beer.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks everyone, I've been seen pretty much since 2/23. I'm hopeful that this is over by the end of the week so i can go out with the GF and have a cold beer.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Cheers..
1604735be75db30d15a64535e2359524.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I ordered headphones and a DAC from Amazon.
Sweet! I'm actually in the market for a good set of home studio monitors myself. Looking at these: IK Multimedia | iLoud Micro Monitor - The smallest studio reference monitor in the world

What do you guys think? I'm digging the portability and versatility of these little guys! I could use them at my desktop as PC speakers, OR desktop recording monitors, then when I want to be "on the go", just take em with me and the iPad for mobile studio usage!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This is hilarious....can't wait for a wisecrack comment from Se?or Lopez.

Pittsburgh's newest civil servants will be hard to miss when they're on the job. On Wednesday, the city council voted unanimously to allow a crew of goats and one donkey bodyguard to graze in three local parks.

http://a.msn.com/r/2/AAgJnK0?a=1&m=EN-US

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I just got a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem, I had been eyeing ARRIS Surfboard 6141 one for a while. Too good a deal to pass up on Amazon today. I will go into the T-Mobile store today and get the ASUS router ordered from them for free. Finally I should start getting Wi-Fi speeds that match my LTE speeds at my house :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo