WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, each language has a cool way of saying some of the most ordinary stuff, so it's all good...

I that once in high school...skipped out on a half day of school (morning session totalling 4 classes) to go play cricket on the school grounds. I thought people would have ratted me out in class because i was one of the smart kids, but i guess folks were so stunned they didn't.

It was cool to do, but I'd never try that again. Glad it happened in the pre social media era as I'd have been in big trouble if that happened now...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I don't do it that often since i see it as avoiding obligations. But again if i don't do stupid stuff while i'm still young, then when will i.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

OH MY DEAR GOD. This is definetely THE best game i've ever seen, the amount of tension, can't describe. Gotta leave phone, extra time's begginnig.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've updated my 640 to the newest build few hours ago. Immidiatelly went to check if glance is finally working, and guess what, it isn't. But for the first time i got some kind of error message telling me that there may be an update available for glance. There isn't one.

I give up. It'll never work again.

Glance crashes on my 810 :( sad time indeed

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, got the new PSU in and it boots now... But now it's not seeing my SATA drives at all wtf.... I've gotta go to work now, but anyone have any ideas???

Maybe the Sata ports are off in the bios after resetting the bios cmos. You can try heading in that bios setting and turning them back on.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I had a "huh moment" so that winner for the 950 was the name of my ex. I was laughing at first but then I thought what if it was her o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well... I decided not to wait for the Pascal cards to come out later this year... (who knows when) I bit the bullet and bought a video card for my gamer build. I had this money burning a hole in my pocket, and I figured I could get something decent now, and still upgrade to a next gen Pascal card later. I know the flagship cards will come out first (like the Titan line - $1000+) which I won't be able to afford anyway... Then later, probably late summer, or even fall/winter before the mid cards arrive.
So I decided to get the best bang for my buck right now. I got the EVGA GTX 970 4GB 256bit Super Superclocked ACX 2.0 card for $329 at Best Buy.

While I was there, I also picked up a Samsung V-NAND 850 EVO SSD 256GB for $95 which will be my first SSD in the desktop gaming machine. I'll be doing a clean Win10 install on this, then recommissioning my WD 10k rpm Velociraptor spinner to game installs and quick storage (along with my other large storage drives)

Make sure you get a backup drive too :p ! Never know what might happen

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh my lord what a game. I'm going to watch the whole thing all over again when i get home from school tomorrow. Bayern was loosing 0:2 home, in '72 they scored first, and around '91 the second goal. So it was 2:2 in the regular time and when extras kicked in Bayern really stepped up with their game scoring two more goals for final result Bayern - Juventus 4:2 (6:4)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He's hung onto that longer than that anyone has expected. I should inquire if my friend who we got a Zenfone 2 - the same knucklehead who wanted a G2 mini - still has my old 810...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
G2 mini, sigh.....SMH....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb