WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Also in othet news I bought the hp envy 8 . I got a student discount plus the pi day sale in the Microsoft online store.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's jooooooooooohhhhhhnnnnnnnnn vvvvv from phone arena. I dislike then both

He's got a hard on for Apple that's as big as Donald Trump's ego. I tell you, when I want laughs I read the Phonearena's comments section. When I want serious reviews i go arstechnica, gsmarena, pocket now, technobuffalo, here and Android Central. Used to love anandtech but the writing there has slipped some. Most other places are a joke, especially iMore and The Verge.

Android authority is OK too but their site is too ad infested and hard to read on mobile.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He's got a hard on for Apple that's as big as Donald Trump's ego. I tell you, when I want laughs I read the Phonearena's comments section. When I want serious reviews i go arstechnica, gsmarena, pocket now, technobuffalo, here and Android Central. Used to love anandtech but the writing there has slipped some. Most other places are a joke, especially iMore and The Verge.

Android authority is OK too but their site is too ad infested and hard to read on mobile.

I am enjoying more techno buffalo and pockets now videos just because they don't seem to have a bias towards any phone that's comes out. If you seen pocket now and how Juan does his reviews and videos he brings a lot to the discussion unlike phone arena John V where he gives Apple a pass on everything

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You know what the Monty Python boys would say about smartphones in 2016....
"Nobody expects the Chinese inquisition"!

Folks, the wait is over....the Chinese have officially arrived...
Vlad Savov, the only sane egg over at The Verge has given the Mi5 a score of over 8!
Woot!
Xiaomi Mi 5 review: an alarmingly good smartphone | The Verge

His videos are the only ones i can really watch. Others are so biased and full of crap.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am enjoying more techno buffalo and pockets now videos just because they don't seem to have a bias towards any phone that's comes out. If you seen pocket now and how Juan does his reviews and videos he brings a lot to the discussion unlike phone arena John V where he gives Apple a pass on everything

Mike Fisher on pocknetnow is the ****! (The other guys there too are really good, but Mike has the dramatic voice which kills it)

Having said that, I always like reviews who give me more to chew on as I'm learning about the device. That's why I like how WPC and AC here do their reviews. Even the cmaera shoot out reviews on AC are pretty good. Never liked reviewers who focus alot on the spec sheet and the same old cons as everyone else. If a phone has flaws, then it has flaws...but you can tell who really used the phones and who knows how to write for a specific audience.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Haven't watched any of iMore's videos, so can't really judge them. But just like you, there are times when i go to Verge's videos and read the comment section. God bless trolls.

The very first phone review i've watched was on PocketNow. That guy has a killer voice.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Mike Fisher on pocknetnow is the ****! (The other guys there too are really good, but Mike has the dramatic voice which kills it)

Having said that, I always like reviews who give me more to chew on as I'm learning about the device. That's why I like how WPC and AC here do their reviews. Even the cmaera shoot out reviews on AC are pretty good. Never liked reviewers who focus alot on the spec sheet and the same old cons as everyone else. If a phone has flaws, then it has flaws...but you can tell who really used the phones and who knows how to write for a specific audience.

There were some atrocious videos by WC in the time when those new devices came out. You don't need tk make a video showing how to change certain setting. Just write an article.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Haven't read Kafka's Process and i need to have that ready for tomorrow. I skulled the class (Jamaican style, TY MIA, lol) last Friday so i'm definetely going to be targeted by that substitute professor.
Well, Wikipedia here i come.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haven't read Kafka's Process and i need to have that ready for tomorrow. I skulled the class (Jamaican style, TY MIA, lol) last Friday so i'm definetely going to be targeted by that substitute professor.
Well, Wikipedia here i come.

If you're gonna skull a class, you'd better not do your reading last minute...that's some amateur hour **** right there...

...so good luck with that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I notice that the M8 isn't on the initial list for Windows 10 OTAs. Interesting...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb