WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cannot get it unlocked? Or T-Mobile doesn't have a variant that works for them?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I was reading it online from the Microsoft store and reviews/ videos reviews and it looks like it's locked to Verizon bands . I did pop in my tmobile sim and it doesn't work .

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If you're gonna skull a class, you'd better not do your reading last minute...that's some amateur hour **** right there...

...so good luck with that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Well, maybe it is. But i didn't know that it was this Friday, those assholes in my class haven't told me. I've read half of the book, so at least I know the style and the kind of language used, I've found other things on Wikipedia.
I've got two As, don't want to screw that up.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Going to bed. I must be one of the rarest people on this planet for hating Fridays. How wouldn't I when I have to get up as early as 6 a.m.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura, the childhood memories thread is off to a slow start...guess most people on WPC were already born as adults with no childhood memories....?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sadly, it does. I do like the head coaching hire though, but will they give him enough time and players there to work with?

That's a good question. I think he's a good coach, but this is so broken it needs several years to rebuild. I'll be watching different games on Sundays until then so I can see some decent football.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura, the childhood memories thread is off to a slow start...guess most people on WPC were already born as adults with no childhood memories....?
:unhappy:I might post more this weekend. I'm hoping other people post and it picks up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's a good question. I think he's a good coach, but this is so broken it needs several years to rebuild. I'll be watching different games on Sundays until then so I can see some decent football.

QB is the issue...big time. Is McCown still on the roster? I thought he was doing a solid enough job at the time, especially when you had a decent defense. I'm not too excited about any of the ones coming out from the draft, so I'm not sure where the Browns go from here.

I agree... it looks like a Jacksonville style rebuild. I hope it works though, becuase Cleveland is a good sports town.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

In other (gaming) news, I've got a coworker addicted to Clash Royale lol ..he's "not a gamer" lol ....IS now!

The game is quite addicting once you start upgrading your cards, that, and because it lets you win a lot...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb