WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, I didn't get it the first time. Well, they can't update every phone. And you didn't really believe that they're actually going to even try to support more phones? They were to lazy to finish this WM10 in time, they're late like 6 months.

And you still don't get it. I don't think they're lazy, as Windows 10 is a ton of work.

The point is that again, this is another footnote in the history of Windows phone with users being left behind. It is a very sad and fragmenting tale.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My first impression of the HP evny note 8 coming up soon I just gotta somewhat set up my sisters surface book

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Now I regret for not going to a Van Gogh concert with my friends. There was no other reason I said no, but beeing lazy. And maybe also a desire not to go through hangover again. Who knows. All I know is that I regret it now.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

This is gonna be a silly question, but, are you going? I can only imagine how great it is going to be. We had Guns N' Roses few years ago at our Exit Festival, but I was way too young back then to go and see them. Also i think Motorhead was there last year, not sure. I hope that there'll be more great performers at that festival this year, who knows, maybe I'll go there. After all, it is right in my neighbourhood, in Serbia.

Anyway, have a great time Ed!
Heck yeah I'm going! I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale a few months ago. Joe Satriani is one of my biggest guitar idols. Has been since the late 80's, and even though I've been to tons of different concerts, this'll be my first time seeing Joe. He couldn't be performing at a better venue either; The Florida Theatre...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sucks to see when this happens...

Sahib, John V is leaving Phonearena. Yes, some of his reviews have gotten stale but he is leaving.

More importantly, Michael Fisher has left Pocknetnow. That sucks big time. Kinda reminds me when Sam Sabri left WPC.

Oh well, "nothing's permanent in life, all except for change." - Stephen Marley.

We all have our times when we have to move on...

http://m.pocketnow.com/2016/03/05/the-big-goodbye

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sucks to see when this happens...

Sahib, John V is leaving Phonearena. Yes, some of his reviews have gotten stale but he is leaving.

More importantly, Michael Fisher has left Pocknetnow. That sucks big time. Kinda reminds me when Sam Sabri left WPC.

Oh well, "nothing's permanent in life, all except for change." - Stephen Marley.

We all have our times when we have to move on...

http://m.pocketnow.com/2016/03/05/the-big-goodbye

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

He was the go to guy when you wanted a good review :/ but at least Juan bagnel (I think that's how his last name is spelled ) is taking his place and he makes amazing reviews and does a really really really good camera reviews ! He's a worthy successor to Michael fisher.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My 24 hrs with the hp envy note 8 has been pretty good. What I can tell my likes are is the screen since its 1080p, it's thin compared to my hp stream7. It's lighter than my stream 7. It's pen enabled with Wacom tech.

My dislikes so far is that it gets a bit warm for my taste. It's sim capable but locked to Verizon (looking up if it's possible to unlock ) doesn't have a hardware home button or capacitive.

That's just my 24hrs of use . I got to use it more to see if it's what I want

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, I've had two cold beers in the past 24 hours and i must say...i missed the alcohol. Beer so cold it goes down as easy as a cold soda...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

After over a week of temperatures around 13-15?C, now it's cold again. 😞

7d5473b8f2e1f9874a629339a25c2ded.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb