WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Enjoy the concert Ed!

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Joe was amazing as expected. I ended up going by myself as the GF wasn't feeling well, but insisted I not miss the show. I took both phones to the concert, the 6S Plus and the 1520. As we all know very well, an indoor concert is the true test of ANY camera. I took several shots with both, as well as 4K video.

I've still got to sort through everything, but early impressions are that both devices did exceptionally well for the setting. A couple years ago, getting good results at a setting like this would not be possible with a "phone's camera".

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

First day of spring.. Pffttt! Not even cracking double digits...

In other news my plastering is finally done. So all that's left of major works now is the upstairs bathroom. To be completed this week. :)

Still lots to do though until complete....

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In other news my plastering is finally done. So all that's left of major works now is the upstairs bathroom. To be completed this week. :)

It's been fairly warm here in the last few days, though nights are still freezing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh snaps I forgot yesterday was thy first day of spring o.o and also good work :) look like you are making progress

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Joe was amazing as expected. I ended up going by myself as the GF wasn't feeling well, but insisted I not miss the show. I took both phones to the concert, the 6S Plus and the 1520. As we all know very well, an indoor concert is the true test of ANY camera. I took several shots with both, as well as 4K video.

I've still got to sort through everything, but early impressions are that both devices did exceptionally well for the setting. A couple years ago, getting good results at a setting like this would not be possible with a "phone's camera".

Are you going to post some videos here ;)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My connection is so bad at the moment. For some reason, the only two sites I can access are this one and Gmail. Also there's some problems with the IPTV. Going to complain to the telecom if things don't get fiexed soon.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Was helping out a friend with their kitchen sink faucet. Oh what a bloody PITA! I hate plumbing with a passion!

The engineer in me cringes when I see utterly crappy design solutions to simple plumbing issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium